[8] 7 minutes in heaven

The drafts I have right now are taking a bit longer than I expected, I've been also feeling a little sick and I was a little busy. So here's something short, I'm doing my best at the moment. Sorry.

—-

Why am I doing this?

Todoroki sits in a circle of his classmates. A bottle is placed in the middle of all of them. Today was game night at the dorms and Ashido wanted to play 7 minutes in Heaven. Mineta wasn't allowed to play though.

Todoroki has no idea what this game is. He was just dragged here because Midoriya claims that this is what stupid teenagers do, and we should all enjoy our lives until we have more responsibilities. Todoroki just went with it, maybe he should try to live like a normal teenager, and being a normal teenager involves doing these weird party games.

Ashido explained the rules and Todoroki still doesn't understand this game. Sure it's simple, you spin a bottle and whoever sits in front of the bottle has to go with you in a closet and make out, but what kind of game is that? Todoroki doesn't care anymore, he regrets not socializing with his classmates at first, he wants to make that up by spending time with them.

Ashido spins first, it lands to Kirishima. Kaminari is laughing his ass off while Kirishimas face starts to match his hair.

"Aw shit." He awkwardly rubs the back at his neck and follows Ashido to the closet.

"You have seven minutes!" Hagekure calls from the other side of the door, "remember, no sex! Keep it PG-13!"

Ashido and Kirishima start yelling from embarrassment, the Bakusquad are dying from laughter. The poor Dekusquad are flustered, while the other classmates are either laughing, or keeping a straight face, wondering why they are still here.

Seven minutes turn into fourteen. Fourteen turns into twenty one. Todoroki watches his classmates go into the closet. Kaminari and Jirou, Tsuyu and Tokayami, Uraraka and Bakugou (that lead to an embarrassed and terrified Uraraka, sympathy looks, and a yelling flustered Bakugou).

Finally, it was Todorokis turn. Was he scared? Yes. Did he show it? No. He picks up the bottle and gives it a spin. He watches the bottle spin in circles over and over again. Until it hits you.

Fuck.

There was no turning back now, he spun the bottle, it landed on you. There was nothing he could do about it.

"Alright! Todoroki and (y/n) go into the closet!" Ashido shoves the both of you in. "Dang (y/n), you're so lucky! You get to make out with the prettiest boy in our class!" She smiles and shuts the door.

"H-hey!" You squeal. The door is now locked shut. Todoroki has no idea what to do. He took a seat on the floor. He couldn't see anything.

"So...?" He says awkwardly.

"Uh..." you shrug, "we can just stay silent for seven minutes, you don't have to kiss me." You look away.

"You can sit next to me." Todoroki offers. You take the offer and sit next to him. Your legs touching due to the cramp space.

"Did you agree do this?" You ask Todoroki. He shrugs.

"I mean why not? I'm want to be normal sometimes."

"You're normal, what are you talking about?"

"I mean like a normal teenager, not spend all my hours training and trying to surpass All Might." Todoroki explains.

"Makes sense. Training does add stress to you." You softly laugh. Your laugh was soothing: Todoroki takes a look at your face, he can see your eyes now. They shine of (eye color).

"...are you going to kiss me?" You ask him.

"Are you ok with it?"

You pause for a moment. Then you give him a small smile with a nod.

"I don't mind."

Todoroki thought he was confused earlier, now he's completely brainless. What is he supposed to do now? Lean in? Where does his nose go? Does his breath stink? What if-

His thoughts get cut off because you press his lips onto his.

It last for a couple of seconds until you part away. Todorokis cheeks start to boil and the temperature of the closet started to increase. He struggled to even out the temperature but he couldn't, he has never felt so flustered.

"Sorry..." you mumble while looking away. "I won't do it again." You stand up and check your phone, "times almost up." You start to head to the door when suddenly, Todoroki grabs your wrist.

"Before you go, can I have another kiss," He asks, "seven minutes aren't up yet."

Blush covers your whole face. You stare at him. His face is a beet red. You sit back down next to Todoroki. His leans in for another kiss. You wrap your arms around his shoulders while he wraps his arms around your waist. Todoroki couldn't believe he was doing this. He never thought that he'll be playing games that involve kissing your classmate. He thought relationships will just get in his way of training. His own dad told him before he went to UA is to not do anything stupid like getting involved with relationships and they'll slow him down. But hey, what does he have to lose? The two of you were just a bunch of stupid teenagers after all.