"It's true, it's better than grumpy Xavier," I said humorously, I just hoped he didn't take it the wrong way.

"Shut your trap," his lips turned up into a smirk and I was happy he didn't decide to actually turn in to grumpy Xavier.

"Make me," I replied as I stuck out my tongue his way. He chuckled slightly as he shook his head.

"So childish,"

"So annoying," I replied back and he rolled his eyes in reply.

"What's annoying is having to take an annoying drunk woman home last night because she was too off her head to take herself home instead," his brow crooked it's self upwards and I literally cringed on the spot.

"Can we not?" I scrunched my nose up in disgust. I hated the stories that came from other people while I was drunk and they weren't. I hated knowing that they knew something I didn't, and I didn't know if it was worse that it was Xavier.

"How about not going out getting drunk then?" He shot back as he looked incredibly edible sat there with his back bent back wards slightly and his toned body in sight.

I think I had to move soon, I was becoming quite flustered and it felt as if the room was closing in on me.

"Excuse you," I said as I got up from the chair and made my way to the sink with my plate. I turned my back towards him. "I like it,"

"Obviously not after," he mumbled behind me. I didn't say anything more, I mean, I didn't need too, he hit the jackpot himself almost.

"I like it," I huffed again after a few minutes of silence.

"I don't," he replied under his breath. I heard him faintly but nothing could mistake those rumbled words coming from his chest. I turned around to face him.

"What do you mean? You don't like drinking?"

"I don't like you going out drinking and flaunting your assets around the place, I don't like knowing a girl is out there losing control of herself and not in the right state of mind to fight off unwanted attention," he replied back and I swear his eyes turned darker with anger.

"Excuse you again, Xavier, I do not flaunt off my assets," I pointed my finger his way to emphasise my point. Xavier scoffed in reply.

"You don't remember anything last night do you?"

"No," I began to panic. "Why?" Did I really want to know?

"Some prick had his hands all over you, you were lucky I was there to do something," he shook his head in disappointment and I almost felt as if I was getting told off by my father.

"Oh shut up," I hissed harshly. I turned my back again to look at the sink. "Lay off,"

"You think it's that easy?" He almost whispered just as harsh. I turned back to see him again and I swear I was retrieving whip lash from all this turning.

"I don't know, is it?" I shot back as I threw the nearest tea towel at him. He grabbed it with his one hand and jumped up from the chair.

He made his way over to me but I couldn't move any further back. I was stuck, my brain going crazy and my heart beating faster than it should have been. I swear I was beginning to sweat seeing his body move itself towards me.

"Be careful is all I'm asking you, okay?" He whispered menacingly, his eyes a lot darker than before. I gulped but I couldn't say a word. "Okay?" He let out more forcefully.

I nodded my head but he was too close to me, almost as if he was blocking off any chance of communication.

"Good," he gave one abrupt nod. His eyes still hadn't met mine, they looked down, to my chin, to my lips, to my forehead but never to my eyes. I wanted to know why he never did, but I couldn't seem to speak.

Suddenly, Xavier's face got closer to mine inch by inch. I definitely couldn't concentrate, my breathing became erratic and I almost started to pant. What was he doing? What was I doing?

"Close your eyes," he croaked, I did as I was told without any disobedience. "Have you any idea how badly I want to kiss you right now?" I shook my head in reply. "Badly, so fucking badly," he whispered as his breathing became fast too.

I opened my eyes to see his face, his eyes flickered down to my lips as I did so.

"Close your eyes, Emily, don't open them," I did as I was told again, all I could see was the dark, and all I could feel was him. It scared me but a whole load of feelings settled in the pit of my stomach too.

Before I could utter another word, Xavier crashed his lips to mine, I didn't have a second to recover before he started to kiss me fiercely with passion and a rough force.

He kept on going, showing me something, I swear to god he was trying to show me something, make me feel something, I couldn't be mistaking it. What was he doing?

I swear the firework shit was cliche and stupid but I could feel it, strong and visible, I could feel it more than anything. It was there loud and clear.

He tasted minty and fresh, he tasted a little like coffee. I could smell his natural watery scent and I kissed him back. I shouldn't have, but I did. I wanted to, I wanted this even if it was a bad idea.

Xavier pulled away from me roughly and lodged his hands into his hair suddenly.

"Fuck," he let out as he turned his back to me. I slouched against the counter as I panted. I could still taste him. "I need to go," he said out of the blue and quite quickly too as he walked to the door as he heaved.

"Where are you going?" I panted. He couldn't just leave!

"Stay away from me," he turned to me as he pointed. "I'm no good, I'm no good for you, keep away and leave me alone," he let out harshly before opening the door.

My body was wracked with anger. He couldn't just treat me like this, who did he think he was?

"Fucking prick!" I shouted after him.

"Watch your fucking mouth!" He shot back before slamming the door shut. As I heaved and panted slightly, I made my way over to the door and locked it.

I slammed my fists into the door in anger and shot back into bed.

I was angry, frustrated and I felt nothing more than neglection. He was a prick.

-----------------------------

Here you go, it's short again, but yeah. They kissed weheyyyyy!

Xavier is a little bipolar but you know guys he is a little confused aha.

Please vote and comment. Thanks a bunch guys x