6

"I can't believe Liv is going to be 3 tomorrow!" You say hugging Zac.
"I know it's crazy!" Zac says kissing your cheek.
You were decorating the house ready for tomorrow it was 10 at night and Liv was in bed.
You had put up birthday banners and balloons everywhere and you also layed out her presents from you and zac.
"It's getting late we should go to bed and we are going to be woken up at 6am tomorrow by a little monster" Zac says chuckling.
"She's a cute monster you say kissing him.
"Yeah very cute but she wakes up early!" Zac says picking you up.
"That will change give it a few years" you say looking down.
Zac smiles. You walk into the bedroom well you don't Zac does he's carrying you and he plays you down on the bed and he jumps next to you.
You drift off to sleep straight away.
......
You and zac both wake up at 6am and just talk because you know Liv is going to run through that door any second.
And she does.
"It's my birthday!!" She says jumping onto the bed.
"Happy birthday baby girl!" Zac says hugging her and kissing her all over her face.
"Happy birthday livvy!" You say hugging her.
"Do you want to open your presents?" Zac says smiling.
"Yes peese!" She says.
Zac picks her up and you walk down stairs.
First she opens cloths and toys but then her main present comes.
She opens it and it's a mini car that she can sit in and drive around in.
"Thank you so much mummy and daddy!" She says happily.
"Your welcome baby girl but no picking up boys in that car okay?" Zac says hugging her.
"Okay She says running to you.
...
Later on all the guests have arrived and you and zac are sat at the table. You feel really sick today and have every morning for the past week but you choose to ignore it and carry on with livs party.
I know it's a really sort chapter but Ive got big things in the next chapter 💕