4

You were in the car with Zac driving and Liv had been crying the whole journey from your parents house.
"Okay Liv why are you crying you hardly ever cry this much?" Zac says looking in the mirror at her.
"Tooth ache!!" She says screaming.
"Why didn't you just say sweetheart?" You say turning around to look at her.
"It hurts!" She says kicking.
"We are almost home we will have a look when we get home okay?" Zac says.
.......
You arrive at home and walk straight into the kitchen.
"Which tooth is it?" Zac says picking her up and putting her on the counter.
"Front and bottom!" She says crying again.
"Oh you have a wobbly tooth" Zac says looking at you with the ohhh look.
Without saying anything zac Rips it out.
"All gone!" Zac says kissing her cheek "does it feel better?"
"Yes thank you!" She says smiling.
"It's getting late let's get you in the bath come on !" Zac says picking her up she rests her head into his neck.
You and zac put her in the bath and you wash her. You and zac let her play with her rubber ducks and talk about life.
"Can I sleep with you peeese!" Liv says splashing the water around.
"Well I guess tonight you can" zac says picking her up in a towel.
"Yayyy!" She squeals.
You get her into Pjs and put her in your bed in between you and zac.
"Let's go on a date night tomorrow!" Zac says "we can get someone to watch her.
"Okay babe!" You say hugging liv.
You all drift off to sleep.
The next chapter will be longer I promise ❤️