5

Today you and zac are going on a date and you've asked livs baby sitter Sophie to come round and watch her she's still in school and you've known her since she was a baby.
"Where are we going tonight?" You ask smirking at zac.
"It's a surprise I'm not saying!" He says kissing your cheek. Liv runs out and jumps into your arms.
"Where are you going tonight?" Liv says pulling zacs shirt so he comes closer.
"Have you asked our daughter to ask me where we are going?" Zac says tucking your hair behind your ear while smiling at Liv.
"Definitely not" you say lying.
"I'm not sure I believe you" He says kissing your lips.
"Not in front of me I've seen too much" Liv screams.
"It's called love see..." Zac says kissing you again and again.
Zac takes Liv out your arms.
You kiss Zac again annoying her.
"No!" She says pushing your face away.
"Did you just lay hands on my lady?" Zac says tickling Liv.
"You have 5 seconds to run Olivia!" Zac says laughing.
She screams and runs.
Zac chases her.
"Livvy where are you?" Zac says pretending he doesn't see her.
Zac sneaks up from behind her and picks her up.
"Found you!" Zac says picking her up. "Your not a very good hider!" Zac says laughing.
"Aww she's so cute!" You say hugging Zac.
"She is very cute but she's a little monkey!" Zac says kissing your cheek.
.......
Your getting ready for your date tonight and zac walks in smelling like he's cologne.
"You smell nice!" You say hugging him and fixing his tie.
"Your a weirdo" He says picking you up.
"And your not?" You say laughing.
"I never said I wasn't but I love you being weird your so cute!" He says kissing you.
"You were so cute in high school musical!" You say biting your lip
"Were?" He says putting you on his back.
"Are!" You say jumping down.
You were waring a gorgeous dress and zac was waring a suite.
Ding dong.
"That will be Sophie!" You say running down stairs.
"Hey Soph!" You say hugging her.
"Hey you alright?" She says.
"I'm good how are you?" You say.
"I'm great thank you!" She says happily.
Zac walks down.
"Hey soph" He says hugging her.
"Hi zac" She says smiling.
"Liv come here!" He shouts.
She walks out in her pjs and jumps into Sophie arms.
"Hello Sopi!" Liv says she still can't stay Sophie it's so cute.
"Hey Liv!" She says.
"Okay so WiFi password we've got new WiFi this is the password" Zac says handing her the paper.
"Thanks" She says putting Liv down.
" and obviously ring us if you need anything and if she's naughty inform us because she has been naughty recently see that line on the wall that's from 2 weeks ago when she decided to rub coal on it god knows where she got it from" Zac says laughing.
"Okay so 8pm is her bed time right!" Sophie asks.
"Yeah that's usually the bed time but if she comes down later on she can chill on the coach for like 10 mins but then just tell her to go to bed!" You say laughing.
"And if she doesn't do as she says call me put it on speaker and she will shit herself" Zac says laughing. "Nah she won't but she won't like it because it just means she will have a time out but still get me on the phone"
"Okay cool" She says.
"Bye Liv!" Zac says hugging her.
"Bye livvy!" You say hugging her too.
"Bye guys" Sophie says.
.....
You and zac were in the car.
"I'm a little bit worried about leaving Liv because she hasn't been behaving recently" You say turning to zac.
"I know and we are trying to sort that out but I'm sure Sophie will keep an eye on her" He says taking your hand and kissing it.
You and zac arrive at a cute Italian restaurant.
"Awww zac your so cute" you say grabbing his arm.
"Talk about being cute" he says kissing your lips. You both get out the car and walk into the restaurant.
"Reserved table under the name of Efron" Zac says to the waiter.
"Right this way" the lady says. "I hope you have a wonderful night"
You both say thank you.
You were out in a small terrace and there was a rose in the middle of the table.
"This is so nice zac thank you baby" you say smilling.
"I knew you'd love it and of corse anything for my girl" He says putting his hand on top of yours.
You Order your food and start eating it's the best food you've ever eaten. You and zac talk about everything while you eat giving each other cute smiles.
"Being here with you right now is just what I want for the rest of my life, I want to be with you forever and ever!" Zac says getting down on one knee. "Y/f/n will you marry me!" Zac says.
"OMG yes corse I will" you say kissing him.
"I love you so much!" He says kissing you back.
"I love you too baby!" You say hugging him.
You and zac go and get in the car and zac starts driving. You ring is gorgeous it's pure diamond with an e Ingraved down the side.
......
You and zac walk through the door.
"Hey Sophie" you both say.
Sophie walks in the room.
"Hey guys how was your date" she says smiling.
"Oh it was great thank you" You say.
"How did Liv behave?" Zac says.
"She was pretty good but I found it hard to get her to go to bed she kept refusing and then when she had fruit she threw it all over the floor for no reason but she was fine I got her to bed in the end!" She says smilling.
"Okay we will sort that out with her tomorrow thanks for tonight here's some money do you need a ride home?" Zac says.
"Oh no thank you my dads outside" she says thanking zac.
"Okay thanks again we will see you soon" You say.
"I'll walk you out!" Zac says.
.......
In the morning you wake up to Liv jumping on the bed.
"Ahh Liv why do you wake up so early?" Zac says hugging her.
"I don't know!" She says you both laugh.
"Look Liv you need to stop with this bad behaviour when you are told to go to bed you go and you do not throw things!" Zac says looking her in the eye.
"Okay I won't!" She says cross and Walks off.
"Her attitude has changed completely we need to change it before it's too late she's not being a bratty child" Zac says laughing.
"We will sort her out she won't be like that for much longer!" You say hugging him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter 😂