Though... it's sad how they're being treated poorly due to their quirk or lack of.

Deku: But...No matter what they did...I never gave up...I wanted to prove that I could do it...So I given this chance...So this quirk was given to me by my mentor. So...I want to show everyone that I'm here!

Shinsou: I see....(So I guess not everyone in Class 1-A is a total dick like that Bakugo character...I really had them all wrong.)

Deku: BTW...Shinsou-kun...Your quirk...I never got to know what it was...

Shinsou didn't like where this conversation is going...

Shinsou: *Spiteful* It's
Brainwashing...What about it?

Deku: *Flinched* Ah...Well...I think it's really cool.

Shinsou: Eh? (Usually people are scared of it. When they find out what it is. They want to avoid and call me a villain....So why...Why isn't he-?)

Deku: I was wondering if I can get some notes on it! *Ramble Ramble* Is it activated by response? Before you got control of people, do you asked them a question, specifically. Does it have to be a question, or can it just be any response to something you say? Or maybe-!

Shinsou: Whoa! Whoa! Midoriya! Are you there?! (What the heck was that?!)

Deku: S-Sorry....I tend to doze off when I do that. I just really want to know much about you and your quirk...

Shinsou: Well...I don't know... Don't you find it...Creepy? Villainous?

Deku: Not really...A quirk is just a quirk... Doesn't matter if it's flashy or dangerous...If you put to good use. You could make a good hero, Shinsou-kun...

Shinsou:......(Why do I feel...touched by these words....Someone actually believes I could do it...)

Deku:*Stammers* A-Ah...I'm sorry! Did I say something weird?!

Shinsou:....No...you're really strange Midoriya...but...thank you.

Deku: *Smiles Brightly* You're welcome....So umm...Does that make us friends...?

Shinsou:....I have no intention of making friends...

Deku: *Hurt* O-Oh...Ya know... Todoroki said the exact same thing.

Shinsou:...Maybe I'll think about it...

The smile on Deku's face returned.

Deku: Okay! (I really hope we become friends!)

Shinsou: Midoriya...Maybe I failed this time, but... I'm not giving up. I'll show them I've got what it takes to make the hero course, and I'll become a greater hero than all of you.

Deku: *Nods*....Right!

Suddenly, Deku froze as he found himself being mind-control by Shinsou.

Shinsou snickered lighty.

Shinsou: You are just too easy to take advantage of.

Shinsou breaks him out of the control.

Deku pouted.

Deku: You didn't have to do that you know.

Shinsou: Just testing you. It would be bad if you fallout now. You're going to the finals. I'll be watching. And next time...if we ever face each other again. You better watch your back.

Recovery Girl shows up and gives Shinsou the pain medicine. Before the boy can take his leave. Izuku called out to him.

Deku: Shinsou! Umm...If you ever get into heroics. I hope you'll become part of Class 1-A...Uhh...that way...We can see each other more often.