The Summer Set Festival

After a while of preparing, Sunset Shimmer was now fully ready to start her job as a waitress and help Ujisaki with the food and prepare for the festival, she was helping Ujisaki with carrying stuff and putting it in the truck.

Ujisaki: "Okay, now that we got everything in the truck, let's start moving before the festival gets too crowded."

Sunset Shimmer: "Yes Ujisaki."

So as they then head in the car, Ujisaki then drove their way to the beach to where the festival is held, as they arrived, they saw food stalls, toy stalls and even a lot of attractions there that were amazing.

Sunset Shimmer: "Wow, this festival is beautiful."

Ujisaki: "Yup, it reminds me of the old days, I'll get the stall ready while you go around and explore."

Sunset Shimmer: "Okay, have fun."

Ujisaki: "You too Sunset."

So as Ujisaki was able to get the stall done, Sunset was checking the festival while Flare was with her.

Flare: "This place sure is big."

Sunset Shimmer: "It sure is."

Then, they heard a strange sound near the festival, she and Flare then saw at a stage for some of the shows hosted at the festival were 7 teenage girls playing instruments while 7 other pixies were watching.

The first girl that was on the microphone had bluish purple hair with a purple and hot pink streak in a ponytail, a purple and pink star hair clip, glasses, violet eyes, a bluish purple and hot pink short sleeved dress with bluish purple stars in the middle, hot pink stars on the outside, a hot pink ribbon holding her dress and dark purple sandals, her name is Twilight Sparkle, she's known as a singer and is one of the glitter Force Warriors, her pixie is Comet who is a small purple owl with a purple bow and a purple collar with an amethyst jewel in the middle.

The second girl had purple hair in a ponytail, yellow sunglasses, a light blue dress short sleeved dress with purple diamonds on them and a dark purple ribbon holding it, sapphire blue eyes and purple sandals, her name is Rarity, she is known as a keyboardist and is also one of the glitter force warriors, her pixie is Snowball who is a small white poodle with a grey boy and a white collar with a diamond jewel in the middle

The third girl had pink curly hair tied in two buns, sky blue eyes, a blue hair bow, a light pink dress with pink polka dots with a watermelon in the middle and hot pink straps, pink heart sunglasses and pink wedges, her name is Pinkie Pie, she's a drummer is and is one of the glitter force warriors, her pixie is Bubbles who is a small pink sea lion with a pink bow and pink collar with a Rose Quartz jewel in the middle.

The fourth girl had blonde hair, freckles, emerald green eyes, a leaf headband, a orange shirt with light green polka dots and a green leaf, a light green ribbon on the waist, orange shorts with green leafs and light green polka dots and light green shoes, her name is Applejack, she's very good at the base and is also a glitter force warrior, her pixie is Meadow who is a small orange wolf with a orange bow and an orange collar with a Fire Opal jewel in the middle.

The fifth girl had light pink hair, a cyan blue butterfly beret, sea green eyes, a teal top with pink flowers and light green straps, a pink skirt with light cyan blue lines at the bottom with a white fading at the bottom and teal sandals, her name is Fluttershy, she's good at playing the tambourine and is also a glitter Force Warrior, her pixie is Lotus who is a small yellow bunny with a yellow bow and a yellow collar with Topaz jewel in the middle.

The sixth girl had rainbow colored hair in a ponytail, magenta eyes, a magenta cap with a rainbow ribbon on top, a rainbow colored tank top, blue pants and blue sandals, her name is Rainbow Dash, she's a guitarist and is also a glitter force warrior, her pixie is Zing who is a small blue cat with a blue bow and a blue collar with a Blue Zircon jewel in the middle.