The coronation

While Galinda, Audriana and Briana were getting prepared for the coronation, the ceremony party was now starting to begin as people from all over the kingdom came excited to the coronation of who will be the next queen.

Galinda, Briana and Audriana were hiding near a pillar so that no one will see  them, then they overheard two girls talking about the coronation.

Girl 1: "I'm sure King Autumn Wind and Queen Aphrodite will pick Sunset Shimmer."

Girl 2: "Of course she is the best choice, I mean she is so great and pretty, and Galinda and her daughters are so not."

After hearing this, it made the three girls angry at how they love Sunset and not them.

Galinda: "*Growling* Those brats! They'll be sorry that they loved Sunset!"

Briana: "Yes, very Sorry!"

Audriana: "Completely."

So they continued hiding for the right moment, meanwhile King Autumn Wind and Queen Aphrodite were talking with the royal guards about something, Autumn Wind now had some grey streaks in his hair, a golden crown, a red cape with a sun pin in the middle, an orange shirt robe, black pants, and brown boots.

As for Aphrodite, her yellow and pink hair started to fade a little bit and now it's light yellow and light pink with some grey streaks, she had a golden crown with a pink jewel in the middle, a pink royal queen dress, a pearl necklace, white gloves and pink heels.

Royal guard 1: "Your majesty, we checked every inch of the castle and we still can't find Galinda, Briana and Audriana anywhere."

Aphrodite: "Oh dear, what do we do now dear, the kingdom's gonna be mad at us if we let them keep waiting."

Autumn Wind: "I'm afraid we have no choice but to start the ceremony without them, I know it wouldn't be the best option, but we can't upset our people."

Aphrodite: "I guess you're right dear."

So Autumn Wind then got off his throne and got everyone to be at his attention.

Autumn Wind: "Citizens, friends, family, we have gathered here today to celebrate the coronation and the greeting of your next queen, by the power of the sun's rays, by the might of the moon's gleam and the strength of our teamwork, all hail Sunset Shimmer."

Then everyone started cheering and chanted for Sunset Shimmer happily, as appearing in front of the crowd was Sunset Shimmer herself, she had a beautiful light blue princess dress, had cyan blue eyeshadow and light blue heels, the crowd then stopped chanting and waited for the most exciting part.

Autumn Wind: "My daughter, come forward."

Sunset then came up to Autumn Wind and bowed as the royal guard then gave Autumn a cushion where on it was a beautiful tiara with a red jewel in the middle.

Autumn Wind: "I name you Sunset Shimmer, crowned princess and the next queen to rule our kingdom."

Sunset Shimmer: "I promise to do my best to help our people."

But before Autumn Wind would give her the crown, a dark lighting bolt hit the thrones and made Sunset and Autumn Wind fall down and made the crowd scared.

Autumn Wind: "What? Who dares attack the king!?!"

The lighting bolt then came down again but in a different direction and made the crowd scared and terrified by what's going on.

Royal guard 2: "Everyone stay calm!"

Then, three mysterious people came wearing black cloaks and one used a silver wand and used shadow lighting on one of the guards to make them passed out.