The day of the arranged marriage. 1

Y/N POV

So, I find out that I'm getting arranged marriage but didn't know who I was getting married with. I never loved someone so I just said yes to the marriage. I had to sign the forms, but he was a bit late and came rushing through the door and said sorry. I couldn't stop staring at him.

He signed the papers and my mum.
Oh yeah I don't have a dad because he died. I have the worst life. Everything goes wrong for me. I lost all my love's one. After my dad died I was alone. I worked alone and I only have one friend and my my precious mum and need to look after her because she's got Cancer I don't want to lose anyone else in my life. I don't know what I will do without them. I know I have the worst luck.
My mum was sitting next to me and said "ok guys I need to go home", and left. I helped my mum to go home safely.  After I came back I went and sat next to him.

"Soooo were married an -"
He cut off my words.
"Yeah so, I'm tired so I'm off to bed".
"Ok", I said
He went to his room and I didn't even ask his name and he didn't even ask about mine, oh well. I just explored the huge house, btw it's his house and it's huge.

After exploring the house, I went to my bed room and my bedroom was big I went to change in to comfortable clothes and yeah my mum already got my clothes home and every thing I needed. I was hungry and I could hear my tummy growl. I went to my so called husband room.

"Umm are you hungry"
I asked, opening the door to his room.
He was just sitting on bed and he was on his phone. He didn't reply instead he put his phone in his pocket and stood up and came forward to me.
"Where do you wanna go eat"
He asked, he knew I was hungry to.
"First of all, what your name"
I asked, he give me the dark stare
"My name? My name is Taeyong, Lee taeyong, any way what do you want to eat"
He said, I felt my tummy rumble and I bet Taeyong heard it.
"Mmm let's go to nandos"
So he didn't say anything and he went down stairs.
"Rude, so he's not going to ask what's my name"
I say to my self, and I have to change again seriously I just got changed oh well at least I get to eat nandos.

I got changed and wore a pair of jean and a shirt, then I here my name so I run down stairs.
"Y/N, Y/N"
Taeyong shouting my name.
I was confused.
"What is it", I ask him.
"Are you ready to go", he asked.
"Well noooo", I whispered in sarcasm.
"What", he said confusingly
"No nothing, let's go", I said
He just gave me a cold glare and went out side. I followed him.
I put on my shoes.
I was still confused how did he know my name. My mum must of told taeyong, but to be honest I wasn't quite happy about that.

This is quite a short chapter and pls don't hate me for any mistakes because this is my first book.