"It just came out, maybe it's something I always say to you or others."

"Okay, "I retrieved my hand. That wasn't weird at all. He walked over and looked at everything.

"I must have really loved you a lot." Why was he looking at me while saying that? There was even sadness in his voice. What, already getting attached to this old life? That can't happen though.

Later that night we tried to sleep on the bed. It was big enough but after all I had seen and heard, I just couldn't sleep off with his deep breathing right next to my ear.

I pictured all the time Phun may have coerced me into doing things with him, xxx things, and I began to sweat.

"I will sleep on the couch," I sat up and he didn't move, I almost thought he was sleeping but when I turned he was looking at the ceiling.

I don't think I am the one he is thinking about. Phun said he loved Aim so maybe he is trying to understand why he let her go, why he chose me. And I am disappointing him.

Back in campus we were seating on a bench and I was starting to get thirsty. I would like a colored soda right now.

"So what do we do," he asked beside me.

"About what?" I was really tired from all this going around.

"Noh," he sounded upset. "Are you always like this or you really don't want to know why we started dating to begin with."

He sounded so serious. I knew that he was getting impatient with me. I wasn't trying to spoil all his effort but I wasn't helping either. "Well, what do you want me to do?"

"How about you try to listen when I am talking," he said.

"Come on Phun, I am listening but you have to admit that this isn't getting us anywhere." My face lit up as a good idea came to me. "How about we go get some food, after eating our head will clear up and we can think of other solutions to trigger our memories."

"I already have any idea," Phun's response caused me to frown.

"What idea?"

He looked around us and then pushed closer. Don't blame me but I shifted back fast. My eyes went wide at him.

"What?" he asked.

"What?" I asked right back. I think it is perfectly normal to be startled when a guy's face suddenly comes too close, right?

Phun looked like he wanted to say something but he shifted closer again. Hey man if you want to talk just talk, why are you getting so close to me. I drew back again.

"Noh, are you going to keep doing that?"

"Are you?"

"Just stay still,"

"What do you want to do" I'm starting to get a little scared.

"I want to kiss you"
my cheeks flamed. It is just as I feared.

"W-why?!" my voice went up a little.

"Relax," I see his mouth twitching, this bastard was enjoying my reaction wasn't he. "It's just a little kiss, we've probably done it about a hundred times."

"No way," I gasped, my mouth hanging open.

"Yes way. They said we've been together for three years, did you think we haven't kissed at all?"

I shook my head unable to close my mouth. I surely didn't think that but I was trying not to and would Phun stop saying kiss so casually. This is so annoying. In my mind I am still a virgin you know.