Edd x Reader

This took way longer to do, anyway this oneshot was requested by Ripples on Quotev

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You've known Edd ever since kindergarten and now you're one of his roommates. The two of you have a lot in common especially when it comes to drawing. You both would sit together for hours on drawing and would sometimes have to deal with this daily:

"Hey guys can you draw me?" asked Matt.

"Matt, we've been over this, we're not drawing you" said Edd.

"Oh come on! You always draw either people or objects in everyday life, so why aren't you drawing your other three roommates?" asked Matt.

"We already drew Tom and Tord" said (y/n).

"But you didn't draw me" whined Matt.

"Oh for god's sake.....fine, we'll take your request" said Edd.

"Yay!" said Matt.

"As long you don't bother us then everything will be dandy" said (y/n).

"Great! I will finally get to see a drawing version of my face. So much excitement" said Matt.

"Yeah it sure is. Now please leave" said Edd.

After awhile of hearing a very excited Matt going on and on about be drawn on a piece of paper, you and Edd continued drawing.

"I can't focus on drawing lineart since Matt's being loud" said (y/n).

"Same. He made me break about 10 pencils each time I draw a single line" said Edd.

"Oh geez...." said (y/n).

Matt kept rambling as Tom was telling him to be quiet.

"I can't hold in my excitement Tom" said Matt.

"Oh yes you can. I'm surprised that (y/n) can draw with you being an interruption to them" said Tom.

"Finally some peace and quiet" said Edd.

"Yeah, I finally got done with the drawing" said (y/n).

"Really? Let me see" said Edd.

You show Edd the drawing as he looked at it. The drawing was a heart that had both of your names and portraits on it

"Woah, you drew this for me- I mean us?" asked Edd.

"Yeah I did" said (y/n).

"How long did it took to be finished exactly?" asked Edd.

"Well it only took me roughly three hours to do. Also it was really hard to find a decent picture of you since you make weird faces or you're in a group shot with us" said (y/n).

"Oh yeah, I have a bad habit of doing that, hehehe...." said Edd.

"It's not all bad. Be grateful that you can make people laugh and I like that. You're more than just a friend, I actually love you" said (y/n).

"You do? Heh, I guess I have to admit that I have the same feelings as you" said Edd.

"You may be a dork, but you're my dork" said (y/n).

You two were really close to each other before kissing. After a few minutes, Edd breaks the kiss.

"Are we going to finish that drawing of Matt?" asked Edd.

"Nope, we have something better to do. Matt can wait" said (y/n).

"That was exactly what I was thinking" said Edd.

~The End~