Part 2: Maybe this time

(Julia's POV)

(alarm goes on "wide awake") 

~Im wide awake. Im wide awake. yeah i was in the-~ Ughh! I need more sleep! But I'll be late... This sucks. *text message* its from Irvin....

Goodmorning my beautiful goddess <3

I reply...

Goodmorning Mr. Snob

I cant believe he called me a goddess... If only he saw me when i woke up, i bet he wouldnt call me a goddess after and leave me. Boys will be boys... Shit! Im gonna be late... I open the shower and the cold water hits me. Im freezing right now. This is why i hate taking showers in the morning... Why can't i have a heater? Oh god, i forgot my towel outside. This sucks. This totally sucks. It seems like it'll be a bad day for me. Once I get out of the bathroom i run as quickly as i can then *BOOM* I just slipped. Now i have a scar on my nose. UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Shit!!!! Im freaking late! 

(Irvin's POV) 

Why isn't she in school yet? Is she sick? Maybe she's just late... Just what i thought, here she comes... Wait, whats that on her nose? Is that a scar? What the heck happened to her? Should I ask? maybe not... I might not be her day right now.... I should comfort her, well, maybe later.... She's so beautiful. i wish she believed what I said last night. 

IRVIN!!

I turn around and see one of my friends.... Its Mark Reyes. What does he want now?

I: What now Ian? Did you see her? She's so beautiful. Just like an angel...

M: That's exactly why I called you. You were spacing out again...

I: So what if I spaced out? At least she's the one I see in my mind... 

M: Dude, you're crazy.

I: Im crazy for her...

M: Wow. Yup. You are crazy. 

I: I love her. that's why...

M: Why don't you tell her?

I: I did. but I don't think she believes me...

M: Well, IDK. It seems like she also likes you.

I: That's impossible Mark. Besides, she's older than me. She won't like a guy like me.

M: What if she will?

I: What ifs dont really happen...

M: We'll see....

(Julia's POV)

Yup! It's been a bad day for me. everyone's asking me about my scar. Im so ashamed to say that i slipped cause they might think im so clumsy. All day i've been thinking about him. Our phone call, what he told me, his text message and most of all, his smile. the way he walks. the way he stands. so manly yet so innocent. so strong yet so afraid. Should I tell him what i truly feel now? My heart feels so heavy now that I've been seeing him all day long. Here he comes. What should i say? What the fuck should I say? 

I: Julia!

J: Yeah?

I: You okay? You seem so tired and unwell.

J: Yup. im okay... Its just that i've been having a bad day, that's all.

I: Oh okay? Well, how can I make you feel better?

J: I don't know. well, I think its time that I should tell you...

I: Tell me what?

J: Uhmm, that I-i-i......

Why the heck am I stuttering? Julia! Tell him now!!

I: Julia! What is it?

J: I.................

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!! Haha xD love you guys... thanks for the support =) Keep reading and sharing.... This story will get better and better. I promise...