Chapter 17

" We didn't see anything." Calum quickly says "I think we just saw Sally and Michael make out." Luke says obviously "Luke honey we know that lol." I say while trying not to laugh at Luke "oh." Luke says "it's fine ha!" I smile at Luke and we all forget that we saw what happened and go back downstairs "is anybody else tired?" I say "we are." all of us say except me.

We go to our rooms i walk into Luke's room with him and Luke shuts the door. Luke walks up behind me and wraps his arms around me "I love you so much." Luke says "I love you so much to." I reply while turning around and kiss Luke. we both go to bed and cuddle "Luke I don't know what I would do without you, you are my life now back then I didn't think we would be like this but I was wrong I got the boy of my dreams and I don't want to let you go you have changed me and you have changed you have gotten so big and you're band is crazy big and I love you for who you are and no matter what happens I will always be there for you no matter what I will always love you." I say as we both fall asleep.

Hey guys sorry I haven't been updating like at all! Um and I'm also sorry that this chapter is short I have to go study and thank you for reading I'll update soon