Your'e welcome-fluff

Dekus P.O.V

*buzz buzz*  Izuku looked over to his phone. He was currently training. He checked his phone. A text from Uraraka? He clicked on it.    - Hi Deku! Me, Tsuyu and Lida are going to the camping place today. It would be lovely if you could join us!-Uraraka.-     Well, Izuku thought. I dont have anything to do and... I want to hang out with Uraraka. Wait, I meant Tsuyu, Lida and Uraraka. Izuku picked up his phone and texted her back saying that he is coming with a smiley. Uraraka quickly replied with a smiley too and told Izuku to meet outside the forest. He grabbed his bag and put a water bottle, his phone, his notebook and a pen in it. I should tell mom, he tought. He walked out of his bedroom and walked in to the living room where Inko midoriya was sitting and watching the news. " Mom?" Into turned away from the tv and looked at Izuku. "Yes Izuku?" " Is it fine if i hang out with my friends at the camping are today?" Izuku asked. Inko smiled and replied"Of course!"

-Time skip- Izuku is now arriving outside the forest.

Uraraka, Tsuyu and lida was already there waiting for izuku. " Hello Midoriya!" lida said while doing the weird arm thingy he always does. " Hello Lida!" Tsuyu smiled and waved. " Hi Deku! I'm glad you could come!" Uraraka said and smiled. S-so c-cute Izuku thought. "H-hi Uraraka!" He said and slightly blushed. Hopefully she didn't notice. " Well what are we waiting for" Lida said. They started to walk on a path in the woods until they came to a big tree, witch they decided to stay the rest of the day. Lida had brought a big picnic blanket they could sit on and some food. And a first aid kit just in case. 

They started goofing off in the woods for a while. Lisa too. " Kero! Let's play hide and seek!" Tsuyu said. "Yes! But i dont want to count first" Uraraka said while munching on a sandwich. Then Lida said "As class rep I will make everyone happy so I will count!  And I also have to make sure that no one get's lost. So stay near the tree!" . We all agreed and Lida started to count. Everyone started to run deeper into the woods. Izuku had been running for a minute now and slowed down. He looked around. Nothing but trees, plants and...was that the sound of footsteps. Izuku hid behind a tree. The footsteps came closer, Izuku was about to run when he heard a big bang. "Oww" Izuku stepped away from the tree. " U-Uraraka! What happened?" Uraraka was laying on the ground and had a big bruise on her knee. " Oh I'm fine, its just a scratch." She said. Izuku went down on his knee too take a closer look. It wasn't so bad but she she probably couldn't walk or run without it hurting a bit. Izuku stretched out his hand. "Tell me if it hurts" Uraraka blushed slightly but took Izuku's hand and tried to stand up. It hunted a lot. izuku could see she was trying to hide it. " i think I'm going to walk back" Uraraka said while brushing some dirt of her clothes. Izuku knew her knee hurt, so with all the courage he had he swooped her up, bridle style and started to walk back to the tree. Uraraka's face turned hot red and so did Izuku's. He walked with Uraraka like that for a bit until they arrived. Lida and Tsuyu was not there yet so they decided to wait by the tree. They sat down on the picnic blanket and enjoyed the sounds of the birds chirping. "Hey Deku..." Uraraka said with a soft voice. " Y-Yeah Uraraka?" Izuku replied. " I...Uhh... Thanks for helping me." Right after Uraraka said that she planted a soft kiss on Izukus cheek. They both blushed. HARD. "Y-Youre welcome Uraraka" Izuku smiled back at her. She smiled too and they both hugged each other.

Meanwhile behind them was Lida and Tsuyu taking pictures of them. " Kero Kero, they are gonna love these >:)"

-End-