two.

the rain poured down on the streets of seoul.

"aaahhh, i'm soaked."

park jihyo turned her head towards the entrance of the cafe, greeted with a brunette, visibly pouting while squeezing the rain water out of her shirt.

their eyes met.

"oh no." she muttered underneath her breath.

the brunette made her way to where jihyo was sitting.

"hi, is this seat taken?"

"no."

"don't mind if i sit here then?"

"sure."

the brunette got up and went to the counter to order a drink. while walking back, she stumbled a few times over the platform.

"so, nice to meet you! i hope we can be friends!"

jihyo looked up from her laptop screen, greeted with the sweet and bubbly smile of the brunette.

"ahh, let me introduce myself, i'm minatozaki sana!"

"i'm jihyo. park jihyo."

"what do you work as?"

"oh, i'm an author, i write books and a little bit of poetry..."

the brunette gasped in awe and leaned towards jihyo's screen. except, her face was so close to jihyo's, causing her heart to thump faster.

too close.

the brunette was so intrigued she didn't even notice how close she was to the poor girl who was about to have a heart attack.

"i would love to work on a book or even write a poetry book! literature and poetry always seemed interesting to me." sana's eyes sparkled.

was she really interested? jihyo wouldn't mind taking in a student for a matter of fact. someone she could share her interest with.

"maybe i could teach you the basics?" jihyo suggested.

"yes! of course i'd love to!"

jihyo had never seen such an enthusiastic and bubbly girl as sana. she seemed like someone who would turn her peaceful life into a chaotic one in a matter of seconds unintentionally.

and boy was she right.