enchanted - taylor swift

"i spent forever, wondering if
you knew i was enchanted to meet you"

formal party had never been fun for seulgi. it is boring and lame, she wants to be home as soon as possible. the dress she wore doesn't help mush with her comfort either. it was sleeveless, lace around the chest and fitted around her waist. perfectly showing off her curves. her bare back is uncovered as the dress has a low cut on her back. exposing her body down to her waist. she tries her best to look fine with the dress.

the sound of elegant people laughing and talking annoys her. in her hand is a glass of white wine, ready to be sip but it stays untouched. her boring eyes look around the room to find any friends to talk with.

the party was held by her mother's friend. it's a business party, and seulgi don't know why she was there in the first place. her mother had told her to come, make friends with all these kind of people and not her spoiled friends —according to her mother, seulgi's four bitches is spoiled because they came from a rich family and each have luxurious cars. she doesn't have an idea about their life and seulgi is upset with it— she had argued with her mother for almost two hours yesterday, saying how her friends aren't like what her mother thinks.

thinking back to the arguments with her mother yesterday, seulgi sighs even deeper. at least her spoiled friends doesn't have to come to such a boring party. and even if they're spoiled, so what ? she was spoiled by her parents too, the elder just didn't notice.

the jazz music is burning in her ears, only if they knew how much she wants to turn up her own music. the chandelier is huge and fancy, hanged 6 feets above the bodies of many people. a table of luxurious delicacies were placed not far from seulgi, since she loves stealing the chocolate bar.

ugh, she needs her friends now.

her eyes wander around the room again. there were barely people around her age. only two or three and she won't make friends with them. seulgi is careful with choosing friends, and the two that were talking together seemed to bug her life for eternity. and there was another guy around her age. she was surprised as her gaze fixed on him. he was looking directly back to her.

seulgi smiles genuinely. the guy is rather cute even in the distance. when he smiles back, his eyes disappear into a crescent line. it reminds seulgi of herself when she smiles —and she admits she can't se anything clearly when she smiles or laughs— the man waves at her, and she does the same. his black silhouette slowly makes its way to her, walking pass few people with a glass of red whine on her right hand.

"hello beautiful." he greets, full and plump lips attracted seulgi from greeting back. "shall i say thank you ?" she asks after a couple of seconds. the man is tall, her eyes match his shoulders. her velvet coat were tight around his arms, muscular. under his grey velvet coat is a turtle neck black shirt, paired with black slim-cut pants. his hair is parted in the middle, a loop pierced on his left ears and shining gucci shoes on his feet. "i saw you standing alone. you didn't mind i interrupted right ?" he asks, head tilted a little. seulgi shakes her head, sipping on her wine for the first time. the weird sensation burns in her throat —she never had wine before, but she does enjoy strawberry mojito, jack daniels or fruity cocktails—

"in fact, i'm glad you talk to me." she adds after grimacing internally at the taste. "i have no friends to talk to right now." the man lets out a slight laugh. he takes out his hand and offers a handshake, "i'm jimin." seulgi gladly takes it. his fingertips is brushing her skin, his hand is so smooth and gentle as they held on hers. "i'm seulgi."

"shall we go to a more comfort space ?" jimin asks, noticing the look on seulgi's face. he points to the open door, "no one will notice, i guess." he shrugs. seulgi smiles, "my house isn't far from here though." she suggested, placing her glass on the long table. jimin placed after her. they make their way out through the front door, where seulgi quickly took her five inches shoes off. "that was suffocating." she comments, rubbing the skin of her aching heels.