He knows, we know, all three of us ignore it

We hung out with August in Homeroom, English, History, Computer, Music, and science, which were the classes we have together. The teachers assigned seats in every class, and we all ended up sitting together. I walked to classes with Jack, too. I know he noticed kids staring at me, but he pretended not to notice. One time, though, on our way to history, this huge eighth-grader who was zooming down the stairs two steps at a time accidentally bumped into us at the bottom of the stairs and knocked August down. As the guy helped him stand up, he got a look at his face, and without even meaning to, he just said: "Whoa!" Then he patted him on the shoulder, like he was dusting him off, and took off after his friends. For some reason, me, Jack, and August started cracking up. "That guy made the funniest face!" said Jack as we sat down at our desks. "I know, right?" I said. "He was like, whoa!" "I swear, I think he wet his pants!" August said. We were laughing so hard that the teacher, Mr. Roche, had to ask us to settle down. Later, after we finished reading about how ancient Sumerians built sundials, Jack whispered: "Do you ever want to beat those kids up?" I looked at August who shrugged. "I guess. I don't know." "I'd want to." Jack said "Jack you want to beat everyone up," I said "No that's you" we started to back and forth until Jack said, "I think you should get a secret squirt gun or something and attach it to your eyes somehow. And every time someone stares at you, you would squirt them in the face." "With some green slime or something," August answered. "No, no: with slug juice mixed with dog pee." "Yeah!" I said, completely agreeing. "Guys," said Mr. Roche from across the room. "People are still reading." We nodded and looked down at our books. Then Jack whispered: "Are you always going to look this way, August? I mean, can't you get plastic surgery or something?" He smiled and pointed to his face. "Hello? This is after plastic surgery!" Jack and I clapped our hands over our forehead and started laughing hysterically. "Dude, you should sue your doctor!" he answered between giggles. This time the two of them were laughing so much they couldn't stop, even after Mr. Roche came over and made them both switch chairs with the kids next to them.