You Killed My Mother

Start from the beginning

"Wow...she sounds like a real fighter." I added watching Bucky who was now laughing at my response and I laughed back.

"Oh she really is...she's got heart and between you and me she scares me with those skills. I'm glad she's on our side." Bucky smiled I felt my cheeks start to slightly blush while I looked away from him for a moment.

I snapped from the image again pushing myself to the louder commotion down the long corridor before me. My fingers skimmed on the wall while my metal hand twitched with the blade until I heard a loud gunshot echo through the walls. That brought another image into my mind as I saw myself in a lab with my former partner in front of me.

"Are you okay?" he asked I was gasping heavily since I felt something hit me when I landed onto the floor

            "I don't know..." I mumbled flipping onto my back glancing down where my stomach was seeing red beginning to stain my abdomen. The bullet ripped through the Kevlar suit which meant it wasn't a normal bullet. Pain rushed through my veins as Bucky's face filled with panic and he pressed a hand onto my stomach.

            "Hang in there little bird..." he whispered the pressure he pushed on the wound made the pain radiate through me even more. Turning my head I saw Steve get knocked off the edge of the ledge onto the floor below. My hand touched Bucky's who was looking over at his friend and he looked back at me concerned.

I snapped out of it again seeing I was entering a room where I saw three individuals fighting each other, one being my former partner as he looked like he was climbing to escape the fight. Tightening my grip on the blade my eyes followed him until I found my shot as I threw the blade towards him impacting the wall where he was about to step. He stopped looked down as his blue eyes hardened with a mutter words under his breath before I charged using my agility to pull myself up to him. Soon I landed in front of him as he took a step back on the defense.

            "Ellie...this isn't a good time to fight." He warned I pulled the blade from the wall twirling it into my grip and I didn't answer him as I charged at him again. The moment we collided we fell off the beam until we landed hard onto the one below. I was sitting on his body with my knee pressed into his neck as I spun the blade into my hand staring at my former partner. "I'm not gonna fight you...I love you." He just laid there not moving as the look in his blue eyes sent another image whisking past my eyes again. It looked recent as my former partner hovered over me, we were both naked and our lips were caressing one another.

 It looked recent as my former partner hovered over me, we were both naked and our lips were caressing one another

"I love you..." He whispered in my ear before collapsing next to me panting. A small smile formed on my lips.

The images faded while my metal hand began to twitch more as I could feel the cloudiness inside my head started to fade until I felt an arm braced around my throat then hoisted me into the air.

            "Ellie!!!" I heard my former partner yell while I felt hard metal bracing against my lower back as I tried to break from the grip.

            "You killed my mother...now you'll meet the same fate." A voice replied in my ear as an electrical current hit my head surging into the nerves of my brain. A loud scream escaped from my lips while the currents vibrated painfully into my skull as a jumble mess of images came whisking past my eyes. My brain was on fire almost like it was going to melt inside my skull and leak from my ears. My metal arm went limp then soon I couldn't feel anything as I was ready to embrace the eternal darkness that was coming for me. Before I could black out I felt something jolted above us as the current stopped when my body be released and fall from the height to the ground below. Before I made it to the ground I felt something else hit my body sending me to the side, I felt a pair of arms were wrapped around my body just as I impacted the floor. My head was the first to hit the metal floor as the world around me spun then everything around me went black again.

~~Oh shit Ellie was remembering and here comes Tony. Also Tony is pissed.~~