"Stark tell you anything else?" I wondered seeing him move slightly forward trying to catch his breath from the intense moment.

"That you're wrong. You think you're right. That makes you dangerous." Spider-Man answered I watched him web the gangway swinging down and I leapt to kick him backwards into the gangway leg.

"Guess he had a point." I replied sending my shield at the leg of the gangway which falls towards the Spider-Man which he catches it with ease. I guess not only his agility was enhanced but also his strength too. "You got heart kid. Where are you from?"

 Where are you from?"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Queens." He answered struggling with the gangway in his grip which I smirked moving backwards from him.

"Brooklyn." I smiled taking off the opposite way until I found Bucky hidden behind a vehicle during the fight. We locked eyes as I could tell that he was wondering what the next move was.              

"We gotta go. That guy's probably by Siberia now. It's only a matter of time before he uses Ellie to unlock the chamber." Bucky reminded I nodded looking over to see Rhodey fighting Sam, Tony was fighting Lang, Vision and Wanda were going at it and Natasha and Clint were sparring.               

"We gotta draw out the flyers. I'll take Vision. You get to the jet." I replied watching Bucky give me a small nod preparing to run.

"No, you get to the jet! Both of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here." Sam answered over the ear piece when I looked up seeing Sam avoiding Rhodey's attacks above us. My eyes turned to Bucky again who was waiting for me to make a decision on what to do next. "This isn't the real fight, Steve."

"Alright, Sam. What's the play?" I wondered waiting for Sam to give me his plan while gunfire erupted above us.

"We need a diversion, something big." Sam pointed out I tried to figure out what big distraction I could do in order to make them focus on that instead of Bucky and I.

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I got something kind of big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell. And if I tear myself in half....don't come back for me." Lang exclaimed in the ear piece in between his heavy breaths.

"He's gonna tear himself in half?" Bucky wondered I shrugged both of my shoulders not sure if that was going to happen.

"You're sure about this, Scott?" I asked looking back at Bucky whose expression showed that he was getting really antsy.

"I do it all the time. I mean once...in a lab. Then I passed out. I'm the boss...I'm the boss. I'm the BOSS!" I heard Lang yell until I saw Lang no longer be small like an ant but as tall as a giant clutching Rhodey's leg with his one hand. We were all stunned by this because that was definitely something big and distracting.

"I guess that's the signal

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I guess that's the signal." I replied seeing Bucky nod before the both of us take off running towards the Quinjet while everyone was surprised by Big Lang.  We were almost there when I saw a control tower about to fall on top of Bucky and I until Wanda's magic was hovering the tower in the air. We managed to get under it just as the energy faded and nearly collapsed on top of us. We made it into the hanger when we came face to face with Natasha who was waiting for us.              

"You're not gonna stop." Natasha gasped while Bucky and I were panting and wheezing lightly to catch our breaths.

"You know I can't." I reminded she nodded before lifting up her arm pointing it at me and arming her weapon.

"I'm gonna regret this." She answered before firing the weapon past me hitting T'Challa who was creeping up behind Bucky and he dropped to his knees. An electric current hit T'Challa stopping him from attacking Bucky who moved next to me. "Go..." We got into the Quinjet as I hopped onto the pilot seat while Bucky got into the seat behind me; I started the engine and flew the jet out of the hangar. Hang on Ellie...we are coming...

~~Oooo hope they can get there in time. And hello Spider-Man hahaha~~

CONTROL (Steve Rogers/Bucky Barnes FanFic) A Captain America FanFic (3)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें