Chapter 1

" T-they seem to b-be w-waking up..."
"ARE THEY OKAY? CAN I SEE THEM?"
"calm down paps, i'm sure the kid'll be just fine."
You wake up in a hospital bed, not remembering anything. It takes you a few minutes to remember what had happened, and then it all comes flooding back. There was a human... a human that was set on killing whoever got in their way. Although you were half human, you wanted to defend and fight for the monsters. They were much better than humans anyway.

You sit up, only to be tackled back down by a monster hug from Papyrus. "I THOUGHT I HAD LOST YOU!!!" He exclaims, in a slightly quieter voice than normal. He was tearing up. You squeeze him back, whispering "I'm back, and we can stop that human together." You realize that Papyrus is still hugging you, and you start to blush a bubblegum pink. Sans and Alphys then walk into the room, and Papyrus lets go and sits in a chair on the side of the room. You chat with all of them for a bit, and then Alphys asks if she can run some tests on you. You agree, and Papyrus gives you one last hug before teleporting home with Sans.

———————————The Next Day ———

It's about 7:00 am, and Alphys is showing you your test results. They all seem okay, but then she asks to see your soul. You figure that it'll be fine, just as everything else is. F/c wisps of magic swirl around your hands, dancing with your fingers. You make a gentle pulling motion, and slowly, your f/c soul starts to come out. A warm glow fills the room, making you feel filled with S/T. You take a closer look at your soul, and are shocked to find a slash placed diagonally across your soul. Alphys gasps, calls Sans and Papyrus, asks if it's okay to keep you for a few more days, and hangs up. She then takes you to the operating room, and as soon as you fall asleep, starts operating on your soul.

—————————————— The Next Day ——

You wake up feeling rather weak, and you remember that Alphys had operated on your soul. You look up and see most of your friends, including Sans, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton, Napstablook, and a few other folks. You're saddened when you remember that some of your friends, including Toriel, Monster Kid, and a few others, were killed by the human. After a moment of sadness, you pull out your soul to see the results. The slash has stitches on it, and your soul's glow is dimmer than usual, but it's not looking to bad. You begin to greet your friends and you talk about everything that had happened.

After a while, some of your friends left, leaving gifts for you on a small table next to the bed. Left in the room is you, Papyrus, Undyne, Sans, and Alphys. It's silent for a few seconds, until Alphys says "T-there's s-something that y-you guys n-need t-to see..." We follow her to a giant computer, the one she uses that follows and watches the humans that fall down. It never ends up having a good enough view to see what the human looks like, and everyone that has encountered the human is dead. Other than you.

You go on to describe what the human looked like, although your memories are a little fuzzy from the operation. She had blonde hair with pink tips, extremely pale skin, and was wearing a pink striped shirt and overalls with flowers on the leg.

 She had blonde hair with pink tips, extremely pale skin, and was wearing a pink striped shirt and overalls with flowers on the leg

You drew them a picture of her, and Alphys said that she'd give it to Mettaton to show on MTT News. Alphys said that you could go home tomorrow. After a while, everyone left. It was about 8:00 PM. You decided to look through your gifts and then go to sleep. You noticed that Papyrus didn't get you anything, which you thought was a bit funny because he was your best friend in the whole entire world. You just decided to shrug it off and go to sleep.