Chapter 16

The Next Day

Derek's pov

"Where is he? Jason where do you think Justin could be?" I ask him

"I don't know Derek, but wherever he is I hope he's okay" he tells me

Justin never came home yesterday and we're all really worried about him

"Jason what if he's hurt somewhere? Or what if he's been kidnapped?" I ask him paceing back and forth across the room

"Derek that's unlikely to ever happen" he tells me

"No I'm serious Jason it isn't funny" I say

"Alright and I know it isn't funny come on let's go out and look for him" he says grabbing his keys. We headed out the door and got into Jason's car. He started the car up and he pulled out.

"Where do you want to go first?" He asks me

"I don't know Jase I'm just really worried about him he's our baby brother" I say with tears brimming my eyes. I looked out the window and looked for Justin's car. While Jason drove past everything I thought about the last thing Justin said to us. We went past the park and I saw Justin's car.

"Jason I found Justin's car!" I say and he hit the breaks

"Where?" He asks me

"The park" I say good thing no one's around he took a turn and headed to the park. Jason pulled into the parking lot up next to Justin's car. I got out and walked up to his car and the doors wide open. I looked on the side and there's dry blood here.

"Hey look someone left their phone" I hear Jason say as he picked it up.

"Weird this is Hunter's phone" he says as he looked at the lock. How does he know? Cause there's a picture of him and Bently on the front of it.

"Well it's pretty obvious we know where he is. You take Justin's car and I'll go to Hunter's" he says I drove off in Justin's car and Jason left in his.

Later That Same Day

Jason's pov

I swear if they did anything to Justin those fuckers are going down! No one and I mean no one messes with my little brother. As I drove to Hunter's house the only thing I could think about was Justin and what could be happening to him right now. It's Friday so he should still be at school.

I pulled up in front of his house and saw that his car is gone. I got out and closed my car door quietly and headed around the back of the house.

I peeked inside all the widows and looked for Justin. As I was looking through the windows I saw Hunter? If he's here then where's his car? Shit! In the gurage I forgot all about that. I got around to the back porch and he was leaving the kitchen. I quietly tried to turn the knob and it wouldn't turn. I knelt down and decided to pick it. Once I heard a click it was unlocked.

I opened the door and walked inside while shutting the door behind me. I walked in the direction that Hunter has went and it lead me straight to a door. I heard footsteps coming towards the door and hid. It opened to reveal Hunter, Allen, and Logan. Logan? Why him?

"Dude he's such a little bitch crying and asking us not hurt him" Hunter says

"Yeah especially when you decided to give him a little pay back for letting his brother get you suspended" Allen says I waited for Logan to say something, but he never did.

"What was your favorite part from last night Logan?" Hunter asks him I could see this pained look in his eyes.

"Uh I guess when he said your never gonna get away with this" he says