Stronger Than You!!!

Start from the beginning

Souta hums but nods.

Souta: Did anything happen while you were in here?

Mikoto decided not to say anything about the Endeavor incident but brought his mother up for once.

Mikoto: I did talked to my Mom...

Souta: *Looks around* The Yuki-Onna? She's here...?

Mikoto: Was here...but she went back to the stadium. Mom was concerned about me not accepting the loss but we talked it out.

Souta: Okay....

Mikoto: Souta...? Why did you come to see me...?

Souta:....Because I was worried...

Mikoto: (Ah...So I was right...?) And...is that a bad thing to you...?

Souta:....I don't know...I never worried been over anyone other than my older brother before.

Mikoto: No one else...?

Souta: Nope. But don't expect no sob story from me.

Mikoto: *Rolls Eyes* Of course not...

Souta: Did anything happen?

Mikoto: Well Lilac been having problems at home...but I'm shouldn't say anything about that yet...she tell the rest of you when she's ready.

Souta: Sheesh. A lot of stuff happened then huh?

Mikoto: Mm-hmm. I take it everyone's concerned about me.

Souta: Well duh. You been gone for a while. You are the class rep. Basically our leader. Of course they're concerned. Let's go.

Mikoto: Right!

The two boys had left out of the waiting room only to stop when they saw Shouto Todoroki nearby one of the rooms.

Mikoto: O-Oh. Shouto?

Shouto:....Yukimura...

Mikoto: H-Hi...How was your day?

Shouto:.....

Mikoto: (NOW THAT WAS STUPID! REALLY MIKOTO! CAN YOU GET ANY MORE AWKWARD TO IZUKU'S LEVEL??!)

Souta: So...You're Todoroki?

Shouto raised an eyebrow at him.

Shouto: And you are...?

Souta: No one special. Just Yukimura's classmate.

Shouto: Hmm...

With no more words exchanged, Shouto was about to take his leave. Mikoto looked like he wanted to say something, but Souta beat him to the cost.

Souta: That soba loving weirdo sure is lucky to be the son of the Number Two Pro-hero. I'm quite jealous of him.

Mikoto: (Eh...? He likes Endeavor...? Oh...)

Shouto stopped in his tracks and glared look right back at Souta.

Shouto:....

Souta: What are you looking at weirdo?

Shouto:....Don't ever mentioned him again in my presence. *Walks away*

Souta:....(Does he really thinks he can scare me with that threat? I can do something more frightening.)

Mikoto: Ha...I think you made him mad, Souta-kun.

Souta: Tch. I did nothing wrong. If he wants to feel angry towards me, I will do the same to him as well. Geez. My favorite Pro-hero's son is an asshole.