Ah, Nathan. Rico's oh so mysterious lover who he refuses to introduce to us. I'm pretty sure Rico knows more about Vincent than I do about Nathan.

I know that he travels a lot for work, often putting him quite close to Genevieve Springs which usually causes Rico to go off the grid for a few days or so before reappearing with a giddy aura that he didn't leave with.

Rico tried his best to keep this part of his life and that part of his life very separate, besides being overly willing to spill the juicy details of the quality of their sex, quite often to my dismay.

"Nathan was..." he paused, hand on the remote as he mulled over his response in his mind. It was as if you could see the gears turning, trying to find the correct wording. "He was good. He is good, he's great actually," he rambled, his cheeks tinting a cute shade of pink.

I grinned as I watched him, genuinely happy for him. It made me so excited to see him so happy about someone since his last relationship that ended less than favorable because he deserves the world and more.

"Aww, look at his cheeks!" Ben cooed obnoxiously, grinning cheekily as he watched him.

I smacked his chest playfully, knowing Rico hated to be teased.

"Enough about me, how about you, Ben? How is...what was her name again? Tatianna, Taylor? It's hard to keep up with a new name every week, so forgive me," he jabbed playfully, smirking evilly.

Ben rolled his eyes, a smirk tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Talia is great, thank you for asking. Not nearly as interesting as new found sugar baby over here, though," his tone was teasing, his eyes now on me where I was sat criss-cross next to him on his couch.

I rolled my eyes, chewing the rest of the popcorn in my mouth. I swear the two of them will do anything to switch the attention off of them, but only in situations where they don't want it. Otherwise, they're usually very glad to have all the attention on themselves.

"At least she's getting something out of it other than another notch in her bedpost and a STD screening," Aria scoffed, rolling her eyes at Ben.

I felt my eyes widen at Aria's words, my breath catching in my throat and effectively making me choke on air.

"Ooh, sassy," Rico winked, picking up his mixed malibu drink and taking a swig off of it before placing it back down in its respective place on the coffee table.

"Calm down, guys," I sighed, shaking my head as I went to pick up my glass of water off the table. "Trust me, it's not nearly as interesting as you probably think it is."

Ben scoffed, causing me to look at him.

"There is no way you guys don't have sex," he commented through a mouthful of popcorn.

What is probably important to note is the fact that Ben has had a few shots tonight, which has, in turn, made his (usually) small tendency to be an asshole a little more obnoxious than usual. Cool, calm collected Ben was out the window as soon as he snuck up behind me earlier and licked the side of my face.

He's calmed down since thanks to us three buzzkills, but his assholery was definitely still in full force.

"They don't, Brandon told me," Aria commented, causing me to whip my head over to her, eyes bulging out of my head nearly. "What?" She asked sheepishly when she caught my gaze.

"Why does Brandon even know this?" I seethed, my face reddening with the thought. It made my frustration towards Vincent all that much more heightened. "It's only a platonic arrangement, of course we aren't having sex."