Wait for me~

EXO Members message to Xiumin
trans | byunificial

JM: Minseok-ah, first.. I was watching you backstage, I loved seeing you happy performing. You're such a good friend offstage, but on stage such a beautiful performer onstage.
JM: We won't be able to see you for a long time. I really hope that you can return safely and not get hurt.

BH: Everyone, isn't it a bit sad? Around a year and a half.. Xiumin really prepared a lot for today's stage. Personally, I wish to tell him that I just don't want him to get hurt. Xiumin is always really passionate in participating whereever he goes, so.. ㅋㅋㅋ
BH: I hope you can return healthily. I love you~
MS: I love you too.

JI: Firstly...
MS: It looks like you are about to cry!
JI: Since we were trainees and until now, you were always very admirable... I'm supposed to make you cry but I think I'm the one who's going to cry...

SH: Same with other members, we shared a lot of conversations about this. Above all, I think not getting hurt is the most important. And when you return, I hope you can show your cool sides again to our EXO-L.
KS: Give Minseok hyung lots of love, everyone!

CY: A few days ago, I had soju with Minseok and told him I loved him. We talked a lot.. You worked very hard to prepare for today's performances. To be honest, I'm not worried at all. I know that he'll do well there and return safely.

BH: Saying lovey things like this can be awkward, face-to-face with your friend.
MS: This was such a surprise you guys to come..
BH: Hyung, it's ok. You can just tell us!
MS: Wait for me. I'll return safely. Let's show EXO-Ls an all-member performance when I come back.