Chapter 9: That son of a bitch.

Start from the beginning

I arrived home. I kicked my bed. "FUCK!" I yelled. I was so frustrated. I got my phone and decided to text Kevin, Betty and Veronica.

Toni: Guys I need your help.

Veronica: Sure, what's up?

Toni: Grundy kissed me and Cheryl saw it. She thinks I cheated on her.

Kevin: yeah, we know.

Toni: what?!

Betty: we saw what happened.

Toni: can you guys please talk to her. I'm the last person she wants to talk to.

Veronica: of course. Anything to keep Choni alive.

Toni: thanks you guys.

I sighed. Why? God why?!

Cheryl's POV

I couldn't stop crying. How could he? I thought he loved me. But he just fell for Grundy. I heard a knock on the door and I opened it. I saw Kevin, Veronica and Betty. "What?" I asked annoyed. "We know what happened." They said. "What how?" I asked confused. "We were still there helping Kevin for his project until we heard you and Toni talking. We watched Toni closing his eyes for a second and Grundy kissing him. His eyes grew huge and he pulled away. After he tried to go after you, he yelled the crap out of him to Grundy. He really didn't do anything, Cheryl." They said. 

I sobbed. Oh my god I am so stupid! "He must be so mad at me." I cried. Kevin hugged me. "No he isn't Cheryl. He's just sad." Kevin replied. "Thanks you guys. But I need to be alone." They nodded and left.

I heard my phone.

Unknown: Hey Bombshell.

Cheryl: Who is this?

Unknown: it's Toni.

Unknown: meet me at the forest.

I gulped. I grabbed my jacket and went to the forest. Once I arrived I felt a bag over my head. I tried to scream, but it wasn't any help. "Shhhh." The voice said. Nick. Oh crap. I screamed out of pain. Please Toni. Help me. I whimpered.

Toni's POV

Veronica texted and said they talked to her. I called Cheryl but she isn't picking up. Uh oh. I drove to the Thistlehouse and saw Cheryl's phone. I grabbed it and saw the messages.

Toni: come now. Cheryl's in danger.

Sweet pea: coming.

The serpents arrived immediately and I told them to follow me. I got onto my bike and drove as fast as I could. We arrived at the forest and I heard a familiar girl scream. Cheryl. I ran towards the screaming and I saw a man on top of Cheryl. I felt anger in me. I grabbed him by his collar. I punched him in the face. Sweet pea, Fangs and Jughead tied him up to a tree.

I kneeled down to Cheryl. "Cheryl?" I asked worried. She looked up and cried. I immediately picked her up amd drove her to the hospital. She had a few cuts, but the doctor said she was okay. I stepped into the room and I saw her look up. I smiled. "How are you feeling?" I asked worried. "Fine." She replied sadly. "I'm sorry." She said. "For what?" I asked confused. "For thinking you were cheating on me." She sobbed. 

I hugged her tightly. "Let's not focus on that now." I said. She looked at me. "I'm going to beat that son of a bitch up for raping my girlfriend. I said. "Let me come with you." Cheryl said. "Are you sure? You have to rest." He said worried. "Please Toni, I don't want you to leave me." I said sad. I nodded and lead her to my bike. I got on and we drive to the Whyte Wyrm.

Two buff serpents stand infront of the basement door. Cheryl held my hand. I showed them a sign so that they know it's me. They stepped aside and we walked down the basement. I saw Nick tied up in a chair. Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead were keeping him in sight. Once they saw me they nodded. "Go stand over there by Sweets, Fangs and Jug, babe." I told Cheryl. She nodded and stood between Sweet Pea and Fangs.

I walked over to Nick. "So we meet again." I said. He laughed. I laughed with him sarcastically and punch him. "You will pay for what you did to my girlfriend." I said in a dark voice. "Yeah, right." He said laughing. I punched him in the throat making it hard for him to breath. He choked trying to breathe.

I turned to the boys and Cheryl. She looked terrified. "Take her to the bar and keep her company." I told them. They nodded. Cheryl looked at me. I nodded to her so she knew it would be alright.

"So, Nick." I continued. "Why did you do this." I asked. "To fuck your girl!" He screamed. "RAAAGHHH." I yelled and punched him repeatedly until his face started to bleed. "You will regret stepping a foot onto the world!." I shouted. 

Cheryl's POV

I was so scared. Seeing Toni beating him. "Don't worry Red. Sorry for what happened." Sweet Pea told me. "Thanks Sweets." I replied. "Let's go inside." Jughead suggested. We all went inside again and the first thing I heard was screaming. Toni's back was facing us, so he didn't see us.

"You will never try to contact Cheryl again, never touch her, never talk to her and even look at her." I heard. Toni held a knife against his cheek. "Because I will end you." He said. He punched him more. 

Fangs cleared his throat. Toni turned around and saw us. His face softened immediately. He walked towards me. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded. I hugged him very tight, I didn't care if he was covered in blood. I cried into his shirt. "Shhh, it's okay." He reassured me.

We drove back to my house. Toni changed into some clothes at the bar. His knuckles covered in bandages. When we arrived at the Thistlehouse I stopped. Toni looks at me confused. "Please stay the night. I don't want to be alone." I sobbed. He hugged me and carried me inside. I giggled. He smiled at me as I changed into something more comfortable. I got into bed and cuddled into Toni's side.

"Thank you Toni." I said. "That's what boyfriends do." He said and I grinned. "Are you okay?" He asked. "I just need some time." I replied. He nodded and kissed me goodnight.

Hi guys! Thanks for reading, comment for more! 

Next chapter will reveal his secret!

Bye!