Midnight Feasts

Comincia dall'inizio

"Don't jinx it" I said "But yeah, we should"

"Any nightmares today?" 

"None."

I stood up from the bean bag I was sitting on and headed to our living room to see if anyone was awake, I still felt quite sick from the sweets yesterday but I wasn't going to go to the nurse because I was certain we'd get in trouble.

Entering the living room, I saw Stephanie and Trinity both clutching their stomachs, the looked a little pale.

"Urgh" Moaned Trinity, "I feel so sick."

About 30 minutes later, everyone was out of their rooms feeling sick, with the exception of Aqua and Elena who was looking fine.

"How come you're not as sick as us?" Asked Stephanie

"Oh I completely forgot!" Cried Aqua as she ran back to her room.

"I swear, if she actually gets another suitcase full of sweet I'm going to kill her" Joked Ariel.

I laughed. A minute later, Aqua came in with a bright yellow bottle. "This is an instant medicine for midnight feasts gifted to me by my father" She explained

"Give me the heaven!" Exclaimed Trinity, pushing through us.

Stephanie's POV

After Calypso dropped Lexi in Alfea's national garden. Ariel suggested that we should go out and that's how we found our self on the bus that takes us to the centre of magix, all agreeing that we should use as little amount of magic as we could to prevent what happened last time happen again.

"THIS BUS STOPS HERE" Blared out the loud voice of the bus driver.

Headmistress Faragonda' s POV

"Welcome to this meeting everyone" I greeted to all the professors and even Griffin who was here for a discussion after this meeting.

"I have sensed a great power coming from six young girls here in Alfea." I began

" Is that not a good thing?" Asked Wizgiz "They are aspiring to be just like the winx."

"That is where you are wrong" I answered. I sighed, "in all my years of being headmistress and even a student in this school, I have never sensed a power as strong as this, it is even stronger than the winx"

"Oh my " someone replied

"Yes, DuFour, We should all keep a close eye on the six girls in room 164."

After the professors had left Griffin and I, I called Professor  Palladium back.

"As you both know, Princess Elena of Domino, " Is the Guardian"

"Ah yes Daphne's daughter" replied Griffin

"Yes, I would like you two to make an environment that seems like Cloud tower so that she can train her darker powers for the use of good and also, Palladium, I would like you to tell the other Professors to raise the girls training level because they did get their Charmix a year earlier than they should have."

Back to Stephanie's POV

So, as we all know, Trinity is a shopaholic, so, we missed the last bus to Alfea. Apparently Aqua knows a short cut so that what we are doing right now. It seemed to be working. That is. Until we got lost.

"Oops" Mumbled Aqua

"Just what we need, another detention" declared Elena

"Well" came a voice "What do we have here"

We turned to see the witches, Selena, witch of Dragons, Aela witch of Shadows and Misty witch of weather.

"Girls, Lets Transform!" Exclaimed Ariel

"Gemlix Transform!"

That sound so crappy but yeah...

"Elena Guardian Of Domino!"

"Aqua Fairy of Waves!"

"Trinity Fairy of Electricity!"

"Stephanie Fairy of Wildlife!"

"Calypso Fairy of Lions!"

"Ariel Fairy of Ice and Snow!"

"Why do they have to have to ruin every shopping trip?" Moaned Trinity

"Because ruining a fairies happiness is like a shopping trip to us, Trinity" replied Aela

"That's my name, don't wear it out" Snapped Trinity 

"Grr!" growled Aela "Lightning strike!"

"Two can play at that game" shouted Trinity " Electrifying shield!"

The battle had officially begun.

I know what you're thinking... and 2 chapter in 2 day?? Well my fellow readers, that is what you call a boring weekend. This is actually Chapter 31 if you ignore the Author notes. And... on the 27th... or 26th.... or 28. I'll have to check... Will be the Gemlix Club 1 year Anniversary. What should I do for it?? Anyway I speak... Or type WAY too much. Bye

Don't forget to...

Vote

Comment

Share