Chapter 1

A young 6 year old Harry Potter was running. Where? Why? He is in Japan right now as his so called family took him with them on a vacation to Japan and had abandoned him here. As to why he was running, a beast with a  white mask was chasing him as it roared.

He may only be 6 six and he was abuse, he was unnaturally strong, fast and had very good reflexes so he could easily dodge the beasts swings of it's clawed hands. He however, was only human(and 6)and while he could keep up his speed, he couldn't outrun it and was backed into an alley where the creature slowly crept towards, as if to psychologically torture him.

Thankfully he was used to torture and wasn't phased by it but he had no where to run.

'No, I will not die. Not after what I've been through!' Harry thought.

It crept closer.

'I will not die.'

it reached him.

'I will not die.'

It swung down it's claw

'I WILL NOT DIE!!'

Suddenly a bright whit light encompassed Harry, blinding the monster and making it miss it's target.

the bright light then blackened and dissipated, a 6 ft tall leaving a wavy black hair, luminescent blue/green eyes and was wearing a cloak with a hood which looked to be made of pure darkness.

He then brought out a a long black katana with four prongs jutting from the hilt.

(Start Song)

The masked monster lunged it's claw again at it's prey but quickly found it's arm several feet away from itself as the unknown teen swung down the sword with no effort.

It roared again and charged but the teen was red for it as he had already swung down the sword, cleaving right through the monsters mask, making it glow and dissipate.

What ever the teen had done it attracted more of those horrific monsters to appear. Deciding his next course of action, the teen jumped about 50 ft into the air and landed on the air, as if it was a floor.