Every guy everywhere, just gives me mad attention

Adam's: POV

October 14th 2010: Los Angeles

Loud music came out of the speakers and red pulsating lights made the guests sleepy. A girl fell asleep on the couch. She would soon be dead. I was sitting on my chair and I was holding a glass of blood. I saw my best friend and my son.

"Sorry Adam, he followed me!" said Katherine. "Hey dad!" said Liam innocently. "I know I'm your dad, but it's still eighteen year limit!" I replied. "I was bored!" said Liam. "You can stay here, just for tonight!" I replied. "Thanks dad!" he said happily.

(Adam and Katherine)

(Liam: 13 years old)

"Found a guy yet?" asked Kat. "No!" I said. "Next time I see Alec, I'm gonna kill him!" she replied coldly. "I don't need him in my life. Liam and I can take care of ourselves!" I said. "You're a great dad to him!" replied Katherine. "Thanks!" I said.

"Hello there handsome, want a drink?" asked a guy. "Yes!" I said. "My name is Alex!" he replied. "Adam!" I said. "I love you outfit, very sexy!" he replied flirting. "Let's go somewhere private!" I said with a smirk on my face.

***

He was kissing me and I was breathing heavily. He moved his hand over my naked body. I let out a moan. I could hear his beating heart and feel the smell of fresh blood.

"Are you okay?" he asked. "Yes!" I said. He continued to kiss me and my face changed. "Your eyes!" replied Alex scared. I pulled his head aside and bite him. I drank until he died.

Kat knocked on the door. I put on my clothes and opened. "He's yours!" I said and wiped away the blood off my lips. "Humans are so stupid!" she replied laughing. "Really!" I said.

She picked up the body and walked out of the room. I love being a bad vampire and I have no regrets.

I have a weakness for bad Adam🖤 He's so cool and awesome.

I hope you liked the chapter.

~CharlieGlambert~