Our little sis

Gajeel and Laxus's P.O.V

We were being held capture as bait to fight our sister. We knew she wouldn't come since she was on a mission at least we thought she was. We heard faintly on the wind " Teleport! Open the passage way to Gajeel Red fox and Laxus Dreyar! Dimitte me , ut et Gajeel laxus!" And she appeared clad in a purgatory armor and sword brandished towards the evil mages that captured us she looked back at us examining us. We guessed she saw the countless wounds and got even more angry as she threw her sword down and grabbed all her keys "Open gate of the 12 zodiacs! Open gate of the 12 gods! Open gate of the 13 demons!" She screamed swinging said keys in her hand. The spirits poofed behind her with a deadly aura "Princess what is your command? " they all said at once " Attack and go crazy! FULL POWER !" She screamed looking back at them. She looked at us and asked " Who's the most strong person here?" We pointed with our head to a man in the back watching in the shadows. She popped her knuckles and neck saying " Get out of the shadows and fight me! You'll pay for touching my brothers!" Said man stepped out and smirked " Very well." He said and they began fighting. Attack after attack wound after wound. Lucy and the man we both heavily panting and injured "This last magic attack determines who wins!" She screamed and got into a magic pose and her eyes glowed red and black magic circles and they appeared above and beneath her. " O' magic of the world crush my enemy and transfer my allies wounds to me in exchange for your help.Lend me the magic of the world. Worlds fall and world's rise the gods control and the demons destroy. Yin and Yang fight an eternal battle. World Destroyer ' s Crushing Ice Globe! " she shouted and the man froze in a never melting ice globe. She looked back at us and fell to her knees panting and bleeding "Little sis!" We said and struggled against the binds."spirits leave loke virgo stay. Loke release my brothers virgo can you help me stand?" "Of course princess. " they replied. Once we were out of our binds lucy said to us virgo loke you may leave leave and rest gajeel can you help me please?" Said man nodded and obliged "Teleport! Open the passage way to Fairy Tail! Dimitte me ut Cauda mediocris!" And with that we disappeared and popped into the guild.

Normal P.O.V

Having used all her magic lucy collapsed onto the ground on her back panting and coughing blood "Lucy!" The guild shouts "Natsu throw fire at me..." she says weakly and he hesitantly obeys. She eats the fire and sits up and coughs "shit..." she managed to say between blood splattering coughs " Need some more luce?" Natsu said seeing his fire helped her a bit  and lit his fist and held his hand to lucy " Thanks. ." She said and ate the fire until she felt slightly better and able to stand. She stood up but wobbled slightly but balanced herself on a table and sat down " so have you all changed back into the Fairy Tail I KNOW yet?" She said as she stated a coughing fit again "shit...Asclepius pass through your gate for me." "What do you need Miss. Lucy ?" " can you heal me I'm afraid if I don't I won't make it through tonight with as much blood as I'm coughing up." " of course I can't have you dieing on us Miss. Lucy." Asclepius said as he healed her and left "ah~!" She sighed stretching " Now ANSWER ME! Have you gained your senses again Fairy Tail?  Or do I need to leave again?" " We learned our lesson please don't leave again lucy!" The guild shouted "Alright then. Mira can I have have a keg of beer?" " sure thing Lucy!" "Thanks!" She got her beer and sat down at the Rainjiishuu table with everyone.