Leaving or Defeating?

Normal P.O.V

"Are you ready to go my dearest daughter?" Zeref said. "Like hell I would ever go with you!" Lucy said re-quipping into Purgatory armor like Erza's. "Leave Fairy Tail and Me alone! Leave or I'll reduce you to shreds!" Lucy said menacingly." Aw...Does my daughter already hate me?" Zeref said flicking his wrist at Lucy sending her back barely "Leave!" she said running at Zeref. " On one condition." he said and Lucy raised her eyebrow "You purposefully allow me to attack you for 5 minutes and without fighting back and if your still standing I'll leave this world." he said leisurely

"Luce don't do it! We can't defeat-"Natsu started getting cut off as Lucy up- equipped her armor and faced zeref in a standing position and said "Deal your 5 minutes starts outside of the guild in the meadow." and they walked off to the meadow the guild following closely behind.

~ In the Meadow ~

" Gray although I would tell you to put clothes on May I borrow your shirt?" Lucy asked the ice make mage."Of course wouldn't want him seeing things up there." he responded taking his shirt off and Lucy re-quipped into his shirt and yoga pants. She stood in front of Zeref and stood still waiting for him to begin. All the other spirits including the spirit king had gathered to watch and help as soon as it was over. " Are you ready my dearest daughter? " Zeref chimed and Lucy nodded.Zeref began attacking Lucy with all typed of magic.

"Death Wave!"Zeref chants and Lucy still stands with a scratch on her cheek " Sorry to say Zeref but your going to have to try harder!" she smiles. "Tch...Nemesis!" he chants as demons appear from the rubble of the last attack and attack lucy with whips. (sorry I am horrible with battle scenes -_-) As the five minutes end Lucy is covered in blood and standing as Zeref is sweating and breathing heavily " Very well I will leave this world as I had said I would.Fair well!" Zeref says disintegrating as soon as he is gone Lucy coughs up blood "Finally Let's go back to the guild..." she says turning to walk to the guild "Eh!?" the whole guilds jaws drop (A.N anime style jaw drop ^-^) " Luce/Lucy! you just stood and took attacks from zeref and you just want to head to the guild with those injuries!?" Natsu and Gray shout at her running to support her if needed " Yes I will be fine." as soon as she finished she coughs up more blood falling to her knees "Dammit. .." she whispers to herself hoping Natsu or any of the other slayers won't hear "Bunny girl just let us heal you !" he says worriedly. Lucy's eyes widen "Gajeel..."  " We know your strong but you just took all the hits for us against Zeref! You need to heal!" Gajeel yells while walking over to Lucy. Gray picks up Lucy gently and takes her to Wendy " Can you heal her ?" the small sky dragon slayer shakes her head " No she's a spirit I can't I'm sorry." Wendy tells Gray. "Gray...I'll be fine I promise." she says and leans up weakly and kisses his cheek "Ah...um...Of course...." he stutters blushing "Love Rival!" Juvia yells. "Let's take her back to the guild and bandage her." states Erza. They all walk silently back to the guild with Lucy in Gray's arms "Gray...it's getting hot ..." Lucy said looking up from Gray's arms "if she starts getting warm then her blood is returning but why is she shivering then....? She's a spirit so her body reacts differently so...?" Gray thinks while making a thin sheet of ice to put on her forehead.As they arrive the guild Lucy dissappear to the spirit world remembering she can heal there.

such a wonderful end to this chapter but it's late and I am getting a headache I will update soon!

disclaimer I don't own Fairy tail Hiro Mashima does!