Q

That midnight, everyone already prepare to sleep. Jimin and the others already went back to their original house except for Taehyung who originally stayed with Jungkook.

Chita then appeared from the kitchen marched towards Taehyung who just walked downstairs.

"Dear! come here", she said dragging the confused Taehyung's arms at the back of the house.

Taehyung who seems clueless had no idea on why she dragged him away from the house but he couldn't fought otherwise.

Chita then let go of his arms. "Is that your friend?", she asked pointing at the far end of the forest.

Taehyung changed his eye vision to a night vision and checked the person. A person who wore black T-shirt with a black jeans. Stumbling on every steps he took and it was non other than.. Seokjin.

"That's Seokjin!", Taehyung beamed in surprised and immediately ran towards Jin.

He has been looking for Jin since daylight but nowhere to be found. Even Jimin said Jin haven't been found at their house.

"Bro! where have you been huh? You look sick, what happen?", Taehyung say grabbing Jin by his shoulder to support him standing.

Jin slowly look up to Taehyung with his tired eyes and his face are bleeding and were scratch with marks.

"Damn your face... aren't handsome anymore", Taehyung mouth gaped open saying seriously cause Jin's face are badly hurt and are bleeding.

"R...n", Jin murmured but Taehyung couldn't catch what Jin about to say.

"What?"

"Run... as fast.. as you can..", he said.

Taehyung turn around just to see Chita's worried face. She kept on trying to see what they are doing and want to help Jin but Taehyung stop her.

"Why?", said Tae.

"Because..", Jin laughs. And then he coughed. And then he fainted.

Taehyung went surprised and carry Jin to the house placing him on the couch. "Chita get me a fresh water"

'I hope this work', Taehyung thought.

Somewhere in Tae's mind, he also felt the same way as what he thought about Yujin. Thinking that it wasn't her. Since.. he knew something about the Vertala.

The Vertala.. they could use their soul to get into someone's body while their original body are on some place but aren't alive since the soul keep walking to find a body.  This can be called as possessions. The Vertala are dangerous since they knew how to manipulate the person and made them believe it wasn't them.

How did Taehyung know this? Because he was once experienced it when he are still a little kid. Seeing his parents got possessed to kill themselves.

"Here", Chita suddenly came and handed him a glass of clear water.

Taehyung hesitate for awhile before splash it towards Jin. But, Jin aren't awake. Taehyung got confused again.

It was supposed to be the clear water to awake the person who got trapped inside instead of the soul, but now.. the owner of the body aren't moving an inch.

Taehyung panic.

"Give me another!", he tried again. But it won't work. Jin still the same even if he tried it thousand of times.

Upon hearing yelling Taehyung, Yujin came downstairs slowly and slightly shocked to see Jin laying on the couch.

"What happen?", she asked looking at frustrated Taehyung.