If you don't eat sugar for a month How many pounds will you lose

What if I don't touch sugar for a month?

A young man from the Netherlands and his friend made a 30-day sugar-free alcohol program, not eating foods that contain "add sugar."

1) Hypertension

In the experiment, after 1 month of Sacha's withdrawal, blood pressure decreased. The American Heart Journal has published a statement that high-sugar diets can also cause high blood pressure. High blood sugar levels act on a critical part of the hypothalamus, causing an increase in heart rate and an increase in blood pressure.

2. Obesity

Some of the sugar we eat will be burned by the body's energy supply, and the excess will become sugar, even fat stored in the human body, which will cause obesity over time.

3. Diabetes

Eating sugar does not directly lead to diabetes, but a high-sugar diet can increase the burden of pancreatic islet and cause obesity, which increases the risk of diabetes.

4. Accelerated aging

Eating more sweets can also lead to premature aging and skin damage. Sugar binds to collagen in the skin, weakening the repair and regeneration of collagen on the skin, causing premature wrinkles and sagging.

5. Cancer

Swedish scientists have conducted a nine-year follow-up survey of 80,000 participants, showing that people who drink two sweet drinks a day have a 90% higher risk of developing pancreatic cancer than those who seldom drink sweet drinks.

6. Gallstones

Excessive intake of sugar will accelerate the accumulation of cholesterol, resulting in imbalance of cholesterol, bile acid, and lecithin in the bile, and excessive cholesterol will form cholesterol stones.

7. Vaginitis

When a woman consumes too much sugar, excess sugar is metabolized by the urine. Because the sugar is acidic, it will change the acid-base environment around the urethra, which will easily cause dysbacteriosis in the vagina, leading to candida vaginitis.

8. Children are prone to malnutrition

Too much sugar will affect your child's appetite. Other nutrients will inevitably decrease in intake, resulting in a lack of protein, vitamins and minerals in the body, which may easily cause nutritional imbalance.

9. Affect the brain

In 2012, scientists at the University of California, Los Angeles conducted a rat experiment that revealed for the first time that a long-term high-fructose diet would slow the brain and reduce learning and memory.

10. How to effectively reduce sugar intake?

Eat more food, eat less artificial food,Eat more food given by nature, eat some sweet watermelons, peaches, etc., it is better than eating sweet cakes and drinking sugar drinks directly.

In artificial foods, added sugar and syrup are generally referred to as "add sugar."

In addition to the brown sugar and white sugar we have seen directly, many foods contain "add sugar", which is just "invisible". Such as desserts, bread, cookies, carbonated drinks, fruit drinks, braised pork ribs, braised fish, fish-flavored pork, sweet and sour pork ribs.

Avoid adding sugar and learn to look at the label!

Glucose, sucrose, fructose, lactose, maltose, corn syrup are all sugars. The more ingredients are placed in front of the food ingredients list, the higher the content. Try to eat less of these processed foods.