"So, you and Percy have the same last name, you have the same eye color and you look similar to each other," Annabeth said, as she began to fight some dummies. "Do you think you guys might be related? Like not just on the god's side but by blood as well?"

"I don't know, maybe," I shrugged, as I walked over to a dummy and slashed at it. "To be honest, I kind of had my suspicions during the bathroom incident."

"I mean, it probably does make sense, your mom left you as an orphanage when you are young and now this new kid with the same last name as you, and looks like you, just showed up. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens."

When the conch sounded, Annabeth and I walked to the dining table. I picked up my food and walked to the fire and scraped part of it into the fire and then sat at the Poseidon table. I looked over at the Hermes table and saw Percy and gave him a thumbs up.

After we all finished eating, Chiron cleared his throat.

"So the next capture the flag game is on Friday," Mr. D spoke. "And also, we have a new camper today. Peter Johnson."

Chiron mumbled something in his ear.

"Oh yes, Percy Jackson," Mr. D muttered.

After dinner, we all sat down at the campfire and sang songs about how all things couldn't be worse when our parents run the universe, and ate some smores, and then we all went off to sleep.

I lay on my bed in the Poseidon cabin, lost in my thoughts. Could the new kid and I be related to each other? We have the same name and Annabeth and Grover both said we look alike. It could probably be a coincidence we have the same last name. Maybe I'll just wait and see what happens. Then slowly, I fell asleep.

Five days later:

After dinner, it was time for capture the flag. I watched as Annabeth and two of her siblings ran into the pavilion carrying a grey banner with a barn owl. Then Clarisse and her siblings ran in carrying another red flag with a spear and a boar head. Then the teams were announced.

Athena made an alliance with Hermes, and Apollo and Poseidon. Ares allied themselves with everyone else: Demeter, Dionysus, Aphrodite, and Hephaestus.

Chiron hammered his hoof on the ground.

"Heroes you know the rules," He began. "The creek is the boundary line. The entire forest is fair game. All magic items are allowed. The banner must be prominently displayed, and have no more than two guards. Prisoners may be disarmed, but may not be bound or gagged. No killing or maiming is allowed. I will serve as a referee and battlefield medic. Arm yourselves!"

He spread his hands, and the table was covered in equipment: helmets, swords, spears, and shields, etc.

We all grabbed our equipment, and then-

"Blue team forward!" Annabeth shouted. And we all followed her to the Southwood. Percy ran over to us. "Hey, so what's the plan?"

"Just watch Clarisse's spear," she said. "Did Luke give you your job?"
"Yeah, border patrol," he said.

"That's easy. Stand by the creek, and keep the reds away. Leave the rest to me. Athena always has a plan." Then she ran ahead.

I stayed by Percy's side. "Don't worry, I'll be there with you."

"Thanks," he muttered.

Percy and I stood by the creek, watching as an ally from the Apollo cabin went and disappeared into the enemy's territory. Then on the other side of the creek, five Ares kids came yelling out of the dark.