profile #3 (lockheart)

Start from the beginning

ᎻᎪᏆᎡ ᏞᎬNᏩᎢᎻ:
♔short

ᏔᎬᏆᏩᎻᎢ:
♔200 pounds

ᎻᎬᏆᏩᎻᎢ:
♔6'2

KN ᎢᎾN:
♔tan

FᎪᏟᎬ ᏚᎻᎪᏢᎬ:
♔sharp

ᎢᎪᎢᎢᎾᎾᏚ:
♔Lockheart family symbol in t̸h̸e̸- u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸

ᏢᏆᎬᎡᏟᏆNᏩᏚ:
♔three ear piercings, along with one tongue piercing.

ᏩᎬᎪᎡ:
Nathan usually wears a plain dress shirt along with a jacket, nothing overly technical.

ᏚᎢYᏞᎬ:

•┈┈••✦ background ✦••┈┈•

┈┈•• background ••┈┈

ᏞᏆKᎬᏚ:
Hanako, Drinking, Gambling, Shopping, Sleeping, Cooking, (y/n) , The Ocean, Long Drives, Playing The Piano, . . .

ᎠᏆᏚᏞᏆKᎬᏚ:
Shigaraki, Lies, Betrayal, Solitude, Paperwork, Waking Up Early, Hangovers, Pro Heroes, Drugs, Overly Sweet Candy,. . .

ᎡᎬᏞᎪᎢᏆᏙᎬᏚ:
mother: u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸
father: u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸
Brother: u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸
Sister: u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸

ᏢᎬᎡᏚᎾNᎪᏞᏆᎢY:
Active, Adaptable, Alert, Calm, Charismatic , Charming, Cheerful, Clever, Confident, Daring, Efficient, Enthusiastic, Gentle, Loyal, Passionate, Persuasive , Playful, Dominating, Stylish, Sociable, Assertive, Cynical, Destructive, Devious, . . .

ᏴᎪᏟKᏩᎡᎾᏌN:
Nathan Lockheart, heir of the Lockheart mafia , was born in America and raised for greatness. Ever since he was a child, he already carried the weight of being a future leader. He was raised to excel in most things, and eventually gained a philosophy of his own. The mafia, in search of benefits in the industry, teamed up with The League Of Villains. Since they weren't completely sure if they could trust the mafia, they asked for evidence. As a result of that request, u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸ Lockheart and u̸n̸a̸v̸a̸i̸l̸a̸b̸l̸e̸ Lockheart decided to send their heir as living proof of their loyalty to the League and their cause. Now in Japan, Nathan is in store for quite a ride.

┈┈•• abbilities ••┈┈

QᏌᏆᎡK:
Mirage
With Mirage, Nathan is able to take and replicate any physical feature by obtaining their genetical information. This can be done by ingesting any form of DNA. Once this is obtained , the user can reflect and imitate any physical trait media a mirage created by a gem embedded in his forehead, in which said information is stored.

• This ability only works for so long. Depending how much he is changing, depends how long it can last.

• This power is able to be trained. The more the user practices, the longer they can withhold the effects.

• If the user exerts themselves, they could potentially risk cracking the gem, of getting severe headaches. If said gem is cracked, the quirk will be permanently damaged to a point that it could no longer function.

┈┈•• the mes ••┈┈

1:05  ───|────── 2:53
|              II             |
                          ∞           
100 %

┊   ┊   ┊   ┊
┊    ┊   ┊  ✧・゚
┊   ┊    ✧・゚
┊  ✧・゚
✧・゚

♠︎ Bellyache- Billie Eilish ♠︎

♠︎ Twisted- Missio ♠︎

♠︎ Bad Guy- Billie Eilish ♠︎

♠︎ My Boy- Billie Eilish ♠︎

—―—――—――—―—――—―—―—―—―—―—

A big thank you to anyone reading this! I hope you liked these profiles, hence I've put a lot of time and effort on this. This specific chapter is dedicated to @birdder , hence they were able to handle all my rambling about the damn graphics for this. Thank you all for sticking! And I hope you continue to do so.

Also, this is an important question:
How would you all feel about Nathan being a serious love rival in this book? Please let me know.

Note: none of the art is mine! The aesthetics were done by me, but the hanging stars and things as such were taken from copy paste websites I linked in the previous chapter, along with my own personal adjustments.

-takutea