Q & A

“Two, Three

“Two, Three. Annyeonghaseyo, Its BTS!”

“Annyeonghaseyo! It's Blackpink!”

“Wahhh. It's really a great opportunity to have you here, especially this two groups who are very popular and successful.”

“We invite this two groups for a long awaited questionnaire. Many are asking, what happened to them?”

“We've all made it through then end and congratulations to you.”

We're gonna ask you questions but I think not all of you will be ask, sorry though.”

*laughs*

“But before asking those questions, let's call the Author to explain what happened at the end for those who didn't understand it.”

AUTHOR

: At the last Chapter which is Chapter 12, Chaeyoung wakes up, crying. She had dream. Now, she realized that everything was a dream.

From Chapter One to Chapter 11, was all a dream. Where one by one of then were dying. Even the game was a dream. Even her and Lisa fighting was a dream.

It means even before Chapter One had been revealed, Chaeyoung was just sleeping and Chapter One to Chapter 11 was just all a dream.

BUT one thing is a difference which is Jungkook liking Chaeyoung and Lisa liking Jungkook and Jimin liking Chaeyoung too. This happened actually.

But there was no truth at all, the game was a dream. AND I mentioned that Chaeyoung wasn't one of their childhood friends BUT that was at the DREAM.

She was actually one of the childhood friends, it just changed at the dream. So, if she dreamed about the game that means exist? NOPE. IT DOES EXIST AT THEIR WORLD.