Chapter 43

Demi was excited, she haven't been on a mission in a long time and of course her mother stuck Odell with her.

"Damn you look so delicious right now" Odell said looking over at Demi.

" yeah I know" Demi said putting on her earrings.

(Demi's outfit)

Demi felt super sexy in the outfit she had to wear. And she knew the outfit had Odell's attention as well. This mission was simple for Demi, all she had to do get the man alone and Odell would come in knock him out and they'll take him. Odell walked up behind Demi pressing himself up on her. Demi turned around looking at Odell with a smirk on her face. Odell cupped Demi's face before kissing her.

"That's enough big guy" Demi said pushing him away.

Odell took a picture of Demi's ass when she walked across the room to grab her coat. Walking out the hotel room Odell sent the picture to Demi.

/////

"How we suppose to know how this nigga look" Odell said in his ear piece as he looked around the club.

" I have no idea but I'm going in the back"

Demi walked in the back where the other dancers was.

" you new?" A ginger head girl said.

" yeah I am" Demi said taking her coat off.

"Damn you sexy too, think you too scared to put on a show with me?" She asked.

" never scared" Demi smirked.

"My name is ginger by the way" she said pointing at her hair.

"Tinker bell" Demi said walking out with her.

Demi followed ginger on the stage, seeing a bunch a men standing in front of the stage. Demi caught Odell's attention when she walked on stage with another girl. Odell stood in the back watching Demi on stage.

"Well maybe we need to get a pole in the house" Odell said in his ear piece.

Hearing Odell voice threw her ear piece Demi looked out in the crowd looking for Odell.

" left corner baby" Odell said when he seen Demi looking for him.

Ginger came up behind Demi letting her hands roam Demi's body. Her hands squeezed Demi's breast hyping the crowd of a bunch of horny guys.

.....

Odell felt a tap on his shoulder, turning around he was face to face with some buff white guy. Odell stood there waiting for the guy to say something.

" you work here right?" The guy asked.

" yeah, wassup?"

" my boss would like that short girl up there" he said pointing out Demi.

" tinker bell? Yeah just tell me which room and I'll escort her up" Odell said.

"206" he said before leaving.

Odell waited for Demi to get off the stage.

"We got our nigga and he want you up in room 206" Odell said.

"Yes good, let's go do this" Demi said.

Odell walked upstairs leading Demi towards the room, there was two big guards at the door. Demi smiled at the guards before entering. Odell stood outside the door too, the guys looking at him.

"What? Y'all got something say?" Odell asked.

"She had a nice ass" one of the guys said shrugging his shoulders.

When Demi walked inside the room she was shocked to see a woman sitting there.

"You're belikov?" Demi asked.

"I am" the lady said sipping her drink.

"You're beautiful and it's going to hurt me to hurt you" rose said.

"Hurt me? How so?" Demi asked.

" I'm your mission right? You and your partner stand out easily" rose said standing up.

" you're damn right you're my mission" Demi said before throwing the vase towards rose.

Rose dodged the vase before tackling Demi to the ground. Both of them blocking each other hits.

" you're good Agent Lovato" rose grinned.

While Demi and rose was fighting Odell went flying through the door crashing into the coffee table.

"These niggas big" Odell said before getting up.

Seeing Odell get beat on by the two guys Demi kicked rose hard enough sending her flying back smacking the wall hard before hitting one of the guys across the head with a vase.

......

It's been three days since Demi's first mission back and her and Odell were still pretty sore. Heading towards her mother's office since she requested for them.

"Why you two look like shit" Katherine chuckled.

"Yeah ma you set up, I got banged on by King Kong and Donkey Kong" Odell said sitting on the couch.

" good fighters huh?"

" oh yeah" Demi chuckled before sitting down next to her husband.

"Well I'll like like for you two to meet the Belikov triplets" Katherine said opening the door.

" these are the new agents here at headquarters and also you two new partners" she said.

" wow, so we're doing training mission now?" Demi asked.

" no. You said you wanted to get back out on the field and your husband definitely wasn't allowing me to send you anywhere without him. So I sent you two to fight the best fighters in Russia" Katherine said.

"Husband? So that means I don't have a shot" rose chuckled.

" yeah you definitely don't" Odell said.

" maybe..... you're kinda cute" Demi teased.

" hey don't play with me now" Odell said to his wife.

" how about the five of you get to know each other Because the five of you are my weapon A"