Chapter 1

Elizabeth POV

"The little dark haired girl is Alice she's really weird and she's with Ash the blonde walking next to her." I hear a girl say making me chuckle as me and Jasper walk through the doors dad walking maybe 5 feet behind us.

"Ok the brunette girl walking towards us is Elizabeth, she's really pretty and is the one that interacts more than the others but not much, she's with Jasper the blond one who looks like he's in pain." I look at Jasper giving him a smile gripping his hand tighter just for him to twirl me around making me giggle and kiss his cheek just as dad walk in and I stopped to wait for him Jasper's hand still in mine as he too turned.

"Who's that?" I heard a voice I've never heard before and now that I smell the air there's someone new. My eyes don't leave dad as grip Jasper's hand her smell is strong and so damn good. I feel my eyes darkened a bit more.

"That's Edward Cullen. He's totally gorgeous obviously, but apparently nobody here is good enough for him." That made me and dad chuckle as he put his hand around me to keep me from attacking the new girl and lead me to the table taking a seat next to me as Jasper sat in a chair behind me and I lean on him almost facing dad. 

"So no one here is good enough for you huh?" I say with a chuckle as he rolled his eyes smirking at me I look to my side to be able to look at Jasper to see he has a stick on his mouth making me roll my eyes but giggle he's so hot when he does that.

"Liz." Dad warned with a raised brow looking at me making me cross my arms with a huff.

"I'll block you if you keep reading my mind." I say raising a brow and he looked away towards the new girl and he looks frustrated I'll have to ask him about that later.

"Hey darlin?" Jasper snapped me out of it as my head snapped to look at him.

"Are you ok?" He asked making me nod.

"Yeah I'm fine." I say giving him a smile and moving up to kiss his nose.

"You shouldn't be biting a stick by the way.. but you look hot so keep doing it." I say making him chuckle.

~Time Skip~

"Would you mind telling me what that was about?" I ask dad as I see him storming out of the office.

"Her scent is driving me crazy." He answered almost in a growl wrapping his arm around my shoulders something I notice Jasper doesn't do much.. maybe because Jasper's actually a lot older than dad and he prefers to hold my hand?

"He's just older Liz, he's a gentleman." Dad said making me giggle rolling my eyes at the fact that he just called Jasper a gentleman and 'older'.

"I'll probably be gone for a few days is that ok?" He asked and I nodded understanding, he defiantly needs time I could tell since lunch.

"By the way why were you so frustrated during lunch?" I ask looking up at him.

"I can't read her mind." He says surprising me.

"You can't?" I ask not believing it.

"It's almost like when you use your shield." He says and I nod taking that in. I'm the only tracker/shield this coven has seeing as there aren't many defensive abilities.

"I don't like her." I admit to dad as he looked at me strange.

"One she's human and a blood singer at that, her smell almost made me lose control earlier at lunch.. she seems I don't know she looks like trouble.. I just have a bad feeling, and you know my instincts are never wrong." I say looking at him as he sighs nodding as we walked out Jasper walking to my side as he noticed me.

~Time Skip~

"Have you any idea what you just did?" I ask dad glaring at him.

"More than 15 kids saw what happened." Rosalie backed me up.

"What was I suppose to do? I wasn't gonna let her die!" He shot back.

"She was stupid, she could've jumped over the hood or moved out of the way as soon as she saw the van but no she just had to-" I stopped when her scent hits my nose and turn my head to look behind me just as Carlisle said to take this to his office my eyes locking with the new girl glaring at her.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" She asked referring to dad making me almost growl at her.

"Rosalie, Liz." Carlisle said taking Rosalie's hand almost dragging her as dad puts his hand on my shoulder as if telling me he'd handle it.

"Remember my warning from before." I say shoving his hand away and walking away with Carlisle.

"I need to go." I say making my way out the door and back to the car calling Jasper on my way to the car.

"Everything ok?" Jasper answered the phone as I sighed into it.

"I just need to calm down." I say clenching my jaw.

"You hate her that much huh?" He asked through the phone and I nodded.

"Are you home?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am." He said in his accent as if knowing it would get a smile out of me.

"I'll be there in a minute.. I could use your powers right about now." I say heading for the woods just before I started running back home to find Jasper at the front door with his arms open and I hugged him feeling a wave of calmness run through me causing me to smile.

"Thank you major." I say looking up at him making him smile and lean to kiss my lips sweetly.

"Any time darlin." He says in that southern accent I love so much.

~Time Skip to the field trip~

"Here you are ma'am." Jasper says as he takes a flower from the grin around us and hands it to me making me giggle and take it in my hand. I think he noticed me watching dad with that girl again.

"Thank you kind sir." I say with a smile kissing his cheek as we continued to walk and I try to ignore my father and that girl who's name I now know as Bella.