Week 5: Day 1

All the remaining contestants were in the bungalow. Chris Harrison walked in.

"This is your last week meeting new contestants. Are you guys excited?"

Everyone cheered.

[Andi Confessional:
"It all seems so weird that I just got here last week and we're already almost done. I hope I meet someone."]

"Let's bring out our final contestants. First, we have Phillip Van Pelt!"

Phillip walked down the stairs and waved at everyone. He gave hug to Maddie before standing by Chris Harrison.

[Phillip Confessional:
"I'm Phillip, I was on Mia Black's season of 'The Bachelorette,' and Maddie is my sister. We were on back-to-back seasons, which is really weird, come to think of it."]

"And the final contestant, Roman Reigns!"

Roman walked down the stairs and shook Chris Harrison's hand.

[Roman Confessional:
"I'm Roman Reigns, and I was on Renee's season of 'The Bachelorette.'"]

"The women have the power this final week, so Andi, here's your date card. Choose wisely."

"Phillip, will you go on this date with me?"

"Of course!"

Andi hugged Phillip and went to go change while Chris dismissed the remaining contestants.

[Andi Confessional:
"I hope this ends well. Maybe I could leave 'Paradise' with Phillip."]

Once she got ready, she raced down the beach into Phillip's arms.

"Hi!" she said, letting go of him.

"Hey Andi. How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm great!" he smiled.

"We're going to be going into the city to this arcade, where we're going to be playing laser tag!"

"Really?" Phillip asked excitedly. "I love laser tag!"

"Well this is going to be fun for you. Come on, let's go!"

She takes his hand and they run to the limo.

•~•~

Alexa, Maddie and Becky are hanging out with one another.

"So, how do you feel about your relationships?" Maddie asks, sipping on her blueberry smoothie that Diego got for her.

"I'm really confident in mine and Braun's," Alexa answers.

"I think me and Sami can last if we take things slow. We only met last week," Becky added. "How about you, Madd?"

"Things with Diego are going great. He's one of the sweetest guys on Earth, who won't stop at anything to make you smile. I don't know how I got so lucky."

Little did she know that Diego heard the entire thing.

[Diego Confessional:
"I'm spending the rest of my life with that woman."]

•~•~

"Die sucker!" Andi yelled at Phillip after shooting him for the 60th time in laser tag.

They heard a voice say "Time's up," so they turned in their gear and looked at the scoreboard. Andi saw her name on top of his on the leaderboard.

"Yes! I won!" she cheered happily.

"By 50 points," Phillip scoffed.

"That's 50 points more than you though," she said. She took his hand and they went to dinner.

[Andi Confessional:
"There is definitely something there with Phillip."]

They talked for a few minutes and then Andi picked up the rose.

"Phillip, this date was super fun and you made it amazing. Will you accept this rose?"

"Of course," he smiled. He let her pin it on his jacket and hugged her.

•~•~

Chris and everyone else were in the bungalow.

"Sasha, you have the power of this next date card," he told her, handing the card to Sasha.

"Seth," she immediately looked at her boyfriend. "Wanna go on this date with me?"

"Absolutely," he said, hugging her.