"It's cool, you looked cute." Wonho said giving him a smile as he started the engine again.

Wonho was muscular, handsome, kind, rich, everything anyone would ever want really.

Taehyung wasn't as muscular, but god was he handsome and the idea that everyone might want him would make Jungkook, oddly, angry.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked, trying to change the subject in his mind.

"This new Italian place called Dolce, it's meant to be really nice." Wonho's eyes flickered towards Jungkook then back to the road.

"Ooh, I love Italian food."

Wonho smiled.
"So I've been told."

"What? Who told you?" Jungkook turned to him with his sparkly curious eyes.

"I work with quite a few of your friends you know..."

//

The two had just ordered there food and Wonho had had to take a phone call off his manager.

Jungkook was now sat alone at the table.

The date had gone well, it wasn't an uncomfortable atmosphere, but cheesy and horrible as it may sound, Jungkook just kept comparing everything to Taehyung.

He sighed looking up from the messages off Jimin on his phone and looked around the fancy restaurant.

A jazz band playing on a small stage, adults of all age and families eating and laughing. All of quite wealthy background.

Handsome young CEO's like him, who for some he recognised from business parties and what, Kim Taehyung-

What?

There he was, sitting at a booth, looking through the menu, sipping at his wine from time to time.
He also sat alone, but there was no sign of anyone else.

He put his menu down and he too, looked around the place. He looked around until his eyes met Jungkook's.

They sat and stared at each other for a while.

God did Taehyung look hot, a dark ashy grey suit with underneath a white shirt, the first two buttons undone. His hair slightly messy and glasses he rarely wore.

"I am so sorry about that, I have quite a lot going on at the moment."

Jungkook successfully tore his gaze away to look up at Wonho who was sitting back down at the round table.

"Uhm- Yeah, no- it's cool- uhm I'm just going to... Go to the bathroom." Jungkook said with a forceful laugh as he got up and rushed to the door that wasn't too far behind where he was previously sat.

He rushed up to the sink and splashed some water on his face.

"Fuck,Jeon Jungkook, you're gorgeous."

Jungkook shot up at the deep voice.

"You seen yourself." Jungkook smirked, confidence popping up, out of nowhere.

Taehyung's eyes widened for a second, he too, not expecting such a remark.
But responded with the same smirk.

"Are you flirting?" Taehyung asked, taking a step closer to the younger.

Jungkook shrugged, pouting  'innocently', stepping closer to Taehyung.

"Maybe."

Taehyung was now completely confused as to what he was to do.

"Oh for fucks sake Tae, I'm the bottom, I'm not supposed to make the first move!"

Instead of helping Taehyung, this just made him grow more and more confused. And made Jungkook, more and more impatient.

The shorter male rolled his eyes and grabbed Taehyung's chin.
Pulling him down, and smashing their lips together.

Just like every time they kissed, it felt right, their lips moved in synch and would fit together like missing pieces of a puzzle.

They pulled away for a few seconds, breathing heavily.

"N-now this is where you lift me onto the counter top a-and-"

"Yeah I think I get it now." Taehyung said as he placed his hands behind Jungkook's thighs and lifted him onto the counter top.

As soon as Taehyung's hands slid up to Jungkook's hips, the younger's hands were entangled in the others hair, pushing Taehyung down so their lips could collide once more. Another passionate kiss.

Taehyung pressed against Jungkook, wanting there to be the least space possible between them.
His tongue slipped passed Jungkook's lips, the younger resisting in no way.

But Jungkook's phone began ringing in his pocket, making them both pull away.

"H-hey, Wonho." Jungkook stuttered as he picked up the phone, trying his best to call his breathing.

"Hey Jungkook, uhm I actually had to go, I'm so sorry. I'm in the car right now, but I payed for your food,I'm so, so sorry."

"Uhm no- that's cool, we'll hang out some other time."

"Ok bye."

"Bye."

Jungkook put the phone back in his pocket and stared at the ground.

"Sorry.."

Jungkook's head shot up, he stared at Taehyung with wide eyes.

"What- why are you apologizing?"

"I just- I keep doing things that you'll regret, and I know you'll regret them, but I still do it but that's just worst cause it makes you hate me more." Taehyung's voice was filled with obvious upset.

"Don't you dare ever say I hate you cause I never did, I never have and never will." Jungkook walked up to him, placing his hand on his cheek lightly, but reassuringly.
"I've already told you that I still love you, I will listen to what you have to say at some point,right now just come home with me, I won't regret it.."