Dhiya and Vikram stood still gaping at the decoration still not able to understand anything

Dhiya and Vikram stood still gaping at the decoration still not able to understand anything. Suddenly Arnav came infront of them shouting a " Surprise "

Vikram and Dhiya looked at him. Arnav moved near them with his hands back. Once near them he extended a rose to both from his both hands. Still confused couple got the rose looking at eachother.

" Happy Baby shower My dear Sister " he said. Dhiya stunned for a moment.

" What ? " Whispered both of them at the same time.

" Dhiya it's your eighth month. Every girl has baby shower. So I thought you should also have one. So just a small arrangement for you both " he said smiling nervously looking at the blank couple.

"My Baby shower ? " She asked shocked. Arnav nodded his head.

Dhiya looked around the whole hall decorated with Balloons, Stars and fairy lights. She looked at the teddy basket and card again. Vikram just looked at Dhiya. Arnav thought that his plan was flop.

Dhiya turned and hugged Arnav startling him with her sob. Vikram also got tears in his eyes. He too joined the both in a hug.

"Dhiya, Vikram , what happened guys ? You both are scaring me " he said. Vikram chuckled and came out of the hug.

" Thanks Arnav " said Vikram.

Dhiya " thanku Bhaiya. Thanku so much "

" You both liked it right ? " He asked. Vikram and Dhiya smiled " We love it " they chorused.

Arnav smiled " wait a minute " he took something from his pocket and pinned a batch on Vikram's shirt and laid a lace around Dhiya. They both looked at it. It read " Mom to be and Dad to be "

 It read " Mom to be and Dad to be "

" Aww..... It's so cute " exclaimed Dhiya.

She got excited seeing everything. Arnav made Dhiya and Vikram sit on a sofa " It's time for Dinner " he served the dishes he ordered.