1 5'

-

🍭;;At this age , you'll meet hundreds of temporary people in your life. Be a good one. Leave a beautiful mark instead of nasty scar.
🌸❤️

--🌸--

🍭;;Ask yourself the secret of your success. Listen to your answer, and practice it.

--🌸--

🍭;;Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen.  Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs honor your creator; not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen. Yourself,  right now, right down here on Earth.

--🌸--

🍭;;When we quit thinking primarily about ourselves and our own self-preservation, we undergo a truly heroic transformation of consciousness.

--🌸--

🍭;;The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.

--🌸--

🍭;;Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.

--🌸--

🍭;;Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go but rather learning to start over.

--🌸--

🍭;;Sooner or later we've all got to let go of our past.

--🌸--

🍭;;Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

--🌸--

🍭;;A thing long expected takes the form of the unexpected when at last it comes.

-