Is It Possible?

Will went to their team manager to report.

Will:Good Morning sir!
Team Manager: Good Morning Will! Where's your report?
Will:Here sir.
Team Manager: You have done so many good works in here, its hard to let you go but I need to. Will, you know that you have a good performance all the time so I'm going to promote you.
Will: It's such an honor sir. Thank you very much sir. What is my new position sir?
Team Manager: You're going to be the secretary of miss Gianna. You know that I'm close to our CEO so he asked me this favor and I choose you to become the secretary of miss Gianna.

Will:(talking to himself) WHAT?? Why is it that the more I want to stop it, the more I fall for her.

Team Manager: Will!!! Are you with me? So tomorrow you're gonna work for miss Gianna, not me anymore.
Will: Yes sir! Thank you sir!

Will can't stop thinking that he's gonna work for miss Gianna. He suddenly imagining things about him and Gianna.

Kit: Will! What are you smiling at?
Will:Huh? What are you saying? Who's smiling?
Kit: Come on tell me!
Will: Kit, is it possible to reach the sky?
Kit: Anything is possible, Will. Why do you ask?
Will: Oh! Nothing.

Will:(talking to himself) Is it also possible that she fall in love with someone like me?...Can someone please tell me.......Is it possible?