How to set up your new HP Printer with the computer?

You may have bought a new printer for your business or personal use. But before you could start printing your documents and pictures, there are a few steps that you need to follow. Without the proper knowledge, it might be harder to set up your printer and utilize all of its features. To use the Support for HP Printer, you will need a computer well connected to the printer and configured with the right settings. It also comes with external peripherals including ink-cartridges, USB cable, power cord, manuals, and CD with printer software and software.

Following are the instructions that you will need to set up an HP Printer. These instructions are also mentioned in the printer manual which could be difficult to figure out on your own. If you experience any kind of issues during this process, you can contact our Hp Support Number.

·         Remove the printer – At first, get all the packing materials outside of the box by removing the tape

· Remove the printer – At first, get all the packing materials outside of the box by removing the tape. In addition, also remove all the tape and materials from inside the printer near the carriage and paper input tray.

· Connect power – Next, plug your printer to a power source and turn it on. You might have to set the language, time, and country from the printer's control panel. However, if your printer does not have a control panel, you may not have to set the configuration settings.

· Install the ink cartridges – This process might be little trickier especially to ensure that the cartridge is properly secured. Begin the process by opening the ink cartridge access door. Before you proceed any further, make sure that the cartridge is totally idle and silent. Next, remove the tape on the ink cartridges before putting them into the cartridge.

During this process, do not touch the ink nozzles or replace the protective tape on the contacts. By handling these parts, you could risk the issues of clogs, ink failure, and bad electrical connections.

Now, close the door of cartridge access and follow instructions on the printer. To check the print quality, you can try printing an alignment page. On that page, you may find the instructions to successfully complete the alignment of the ink cartridge.

· Load paper into the tray – You should load a stack of plain white paper in the main input tray and try pushing until the paper stops. The amount of paper that you need may depend on the type of HP Printer that you bought. Furthermore, gently slide in the paper width guides and ensure that they rest against the edges of the paper.

· Download and install – In case of PC, you will need to visit the HP website, and then enter your printer model and confirm the OS version. Next, download your printer's software and driver. After downloading the program, locate the setup file and double- click on it to start the installation process. When prompted by the program, choose your network connection type and follow instructions on the screen.

Although the setup and configuration process of HP Printer is easy to follow, you may still need some guidance

Although the setup and configuration process of HP Printer is easy to follow, you may still need some guidance. For instant assistance regarding any issues related to your printer, you can contact our Hp Printer Contact Number.