two

tw/ drug use and mentions of past drug abuse

josh sits up out of his bed and rubs his face softly. he looks at brendon asleep next to him and kisses his forehead. brendon was like his little brother. he smiles and gets out of bed. he walks to his bathroom and stares in the mirror. his fingers trace along a sunken vein. "fuck." he whispers softly. he looks at the tracks marks that litter his arms and sighs out softly. he strips naked and gets into the shower. he leans against the wall and lets the water hit his skin. he hears the door open and hears brendon's soft steps into the bathroom. "j? may i shower with you?" he asks softly. "huh? yeah...sure bren.." josh says softly. about a minute later the shower curtain opens and brendon's long arms are around josh's torso.

brendon knew about josh's addiction. did he like it? no. it made him incredibly upset. brendon stares at josh's sunken veins and track marks. he had 2 sunken veins and his arm was littered with track marks. "j...? are you gonna quit soon?" brendon asks softly. josh looks down at him and bites his lip. "i'll try for you. i'll start next week. ok?" he says. this is like the 5th time he's promised brendon he'd quit. brendon nods. "ok joshy.." he says softly. he knew josh probably wouldn't quit. everyone did.

josh laid on his bed after his shower. he scrolled through his instagram and smirked. "shit." he grins. "what?" brendon asks softly and sits next to him. "tyler." josh says and shows brendon. tyler was what josh would describe as male belle delphine. he did a lot more lewd stuff though. tyler even made porn. belle delphine didn't make porn. josh hypes himself up before messaging tyler.

joshuadun: you are very pretty. i don't think i've ever seen anyone that gorgeous (:

—————

cuco played quietly through the boy's shared apartment as brendon silently watched his best friend shoot up. he hated seeing it but he didn't want josh to be by himself incase he had an overdose or something. so he stayed and watched. josh pulled the needle out of his arm and laid on the couch. "take the belt off my arm brendon." josh mumbles softly. brendon does. josh passes out and brendon gets sad. this always happened.

brendon had moved in with josh for protection. he was only 16. josh was his legal guardian. brendon has gotten kicked out last year for being gay. before moving in with josh he didn't know josh was addicted to drugs. he would've moved in with someone else. he didn't like the fact that his best friend destroyed his body the way he did. but he couldn't help it. he couldn't stop josh. nobody could.

—————

brendon sleeps alone in his room. he gets woken up a few hours later by josh. josh was still a little high. he lays next to brendon and cuddles him softly. "how long was i out?" josh whispers. brendon looks over at the clock. "6 hours. it's 3 am." he says softly. josh nods softly before passing back out on brendon's chest. he melted into his touch and relaxed into the rest of his high.

—————

josh was now suffering from a slight hangover. he was used to it. he had experienced worse. brendon was awake. he was rubbing josh's back. "where's my phone?" josh asks softly. "uh...i think it's on the couch." brendon says softly. josh nods. "grab it for me?" brendon gets up and grabs josh's phone. for the rest of the night they cuddle and scroll around on their phones while the office plays quietly in the background.

this was a normal day for brendon and josh.