"Yes. He had a small...Err...problem." Jack gave me that, 'Don't tell them to much! Need to know! Need to know!'

"Problem?" The mother looked worried again. Jack started to say something but I shoved my hand in his face and told him to check out the house. I'd deal with the family.

Mrs. Mordant looked even more worried. "Don't worry ma'am. Do you believe in ghost? Demons? Spirits?" I started. The rest was easy. She said yes and I helped her understand what we'd be doing. I was using some influence but she was easy because she was uneasy about everything.

"So what's the word?" Jack said as I walked in. He was fooling with a picture of the old owners. Apparently no matter how many time the Mordant's tried to trash it, it would always come back.

"Well mom talked and dad look on wards not believe a thing, but he was glad to see you away from her. Apparently your charm works on even married women." I explained and looked at the picture too.

"Check it out." Jack placed the picture slightly to the side and stepped back. Then, the picture frame went back to were it was. It was would slide over again. Jack looked frustrated at it.

Ah, how I loved that face. Not everything's going great huh princess?

All of a sudden Jack slapped it off the table and it flew over near the doorway.

"Angry issues much?" I said staring at him. He was still frowning then he smiled.

"Seriously? That's awesome." He pointed at the picture. It flew back up and right were it was before on the red velvet cloth. It had an outline of were it had been for ages it seemed.

"Well look at that. A poltergeist. Surprising." I said and looked at Jack in praise.

"Do I get a cookie??" Jack said in a child like voice but he was dead serious.

"If they have an oven I'll make you some cookies. Okay?" I said reaching up pat his head. He grinned and followed me around the house like a puppy dog.

It was around midnight when we stopped exploring the house.

"Alright so no basement, five bedrooms, two living rooms and a huge ass kitchen. Even I've falling in love with it." Jack said smiling at me. We were sitting on the parent's bed leaning against the head board.

"Wow. I'm shocked." I said in monotone and reached for another cookie. I began to nibble on it. "You think it's supposed to do that?" I said turned to look at him, "You know? Make you love the house?" He looked at me surprised.

"Even you like the house?" His wide eyes stayed on my face even though I looked away from him.

"No. I hate houses. But strangely I feel drawn to this one." I said getting up and walking around the room. "Have you sensed anything?"

"Nope." Jack said, scooting to lay on the bed with his eyes close, concentrating, "You?" he asked me.

"Only outside with the kids." I said looking out the door, "Spoken to soon." Jack sat up and looked at me, then sharply at the door. There was a figure. A small one. About the same size as the older daughter.

"Aw shit." I cursed.

"Don't cuss in front of children." Jack snapped at me and stood to stand slightly behind yet next to me. Not out of fear. Out of protection.

It was the same little girl and no I wasn't afraid or even concerned with her. I was concerned with the Graen behind her.

It's the same size as the one of the Wild Things from that popular book. I sighed.