Kicked out the archipelago

*SKIP IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN THE FAMILIES*

CHANGES!

Alright i should have mentioned the relationship statuses oops?
Hanna and Nico are the ones getting married, they have a daughter, Allyana. Sebastian's kid is Faith. Allyssa is the Ray mother. Leon and Ela Bosak are a couple.

Belle: 43. Allyssa : 39-40. Nic Louise: 32. Eko: 25. Nico: 25. Juliana: 25. Leon: 23. Hanna: 25. Ashley: 25 .Precious: 23. Sebastian: 22 he's adopted. Faith: 6. Allyana: 5. Caleb: 10

Precious, Hanna, Ashley, Caleb, Allyana, Sebastian, Faith, and Allyssa are a family, the Rays.

Eko, Leon, Nic Louise, Nico, Juliana, Belle (Delphine) are apart of the other family, the Nyaosas family.

Julia (32) is Eko's godmother. (don't ask) But everyone else's tita.

MIGHT BE CORRECTED SO STAY TUNED. I WILL PUT THIS BEFORE EVERY CHAPTER!

Now for the story..

He got up and motioned his hand to tell me to come. He pointed and I squinted my eyes. We were at the edge of the patio, close to the water, my toes inching away from the ocean.

"I don't see anything" I said.

He pushed me into the water. I was soaked. He moved his hand to help me up but instead had his hand resting on my cheek. Then Jackson leaned in to kiss me! I slapped him.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

I got up by myself and walked out. As I was walking inside, Matthew was on the patio and he had dropped the food tray in his hands. I took the stairs and went down to the basement. Downstairs there's an extra room where nobody else really goes. Maybe I can hide there for awhile.

{Ashley's POV (Point of view)}

They wore(sebs pants can just be sweats):

I was on a helicopter approaching the Island

I was on a helicopter approaching the Island. Once we were directly over, I opened the door, waved to the driver, and jumped out holding Allyana and Sebastian following me. We opened our parachutes when we were a quarter to the ground. I landed on the patio to see Eko storming out, staff dropping a tray, and ew.. Jackson Felt.

"Welcome, Ms. Ashley Ray and Mr. Sebastian Ray," the staff said, "you're um early."

"Call me Ashley, and call him Sebastian," I replied, "oh and Allyana."

I turned to Jackson, I gave him a disappointing and annoyed look.

"I didn't do anything!" he tried to assure me.

"Yeah right!" I yelled, "wait in the front for your plane to arrive!"

"Grabe nang porma, ayong tumigil," Seb scoffed, "he's just horrible.."

"I'll go check on Eko" the staff said.

"Yeah go ahead," Seb said "I'm sure she'd appreciate it."

We both knew she wouldn't, but the staff wanted to. If we sent staff she'd literally say "Even if we're rich we shouldn't pay people to care about others for us! That's not even caring! It's using someone else's emotions to cover for your own!" However, he chose to try and make her feel better.

Eko's POV

I heard a knock at the door.

"Just go away," I whined.

I heard the door open, I didn't look up. I felt them sit beside me.

"It's hard," I complained "and there is no way I'm going to the wedding with him. That.. That.. That waste of time, energy, cooperation, tears, and life."

I leaned on their shoulder an they awkwardly put their arI looked up in shock, I sorta moved back. I wasn't about to freak out on him, maybe on my family though.

"Sorry," he jumped, " I wanted to make sure you were okay.

I rolled my eyes.

"How much are they paying you?" I asked.

"They're not," he scoffed "I was just concerned, I mean, you're known as calm and nice on social media."

"Oh my god," I laughed "Actually?"

"Yeah," he answered, "you seem surprised."

"I mean I'm chill sometimes," I joked. "do you wanna play on the ps4 down here, they'll still pay you. As long as I made the decision."

Someone knocked on the door. Matthew got up and said "I'll get it, you can set it up."

"Okay" I replied.

Matthew's POV

I opened the door to see the bastard himself.

"How can I help you?" I said kindly.

"Listen if I could just talk to her" He begged.

"She's not in here," I lied.

"Matt who is it?" She asked.

"Well dang it," I muttered under my breath.

"Let me see her," he pleaded.

"Listen man it's for the best," I tried to assure him.
"JUST LET ME TALK TO HER AND IT WILL BE FINE," he yelled.
"You're the last person she'd wanna talk to," I said slightly mocking him.
He tried to shove by me but I pushed him away. He punched me! As soon as he hit my face I swung my arm to punch him back.
Eko's POV
I saw Jackson punch Matt! I rushed up and saw the others rushing down the stairs. They were fighting each other! I ran and separated the two but Jackson ended up punching me in the face. I slapped him as hard as I could leaving a mark that might cause it too bleed.
"Get out mi swamp," Seb, Ash, and Allyana all said at once.
Hanna and precious escorted him out with Julia following just in case. Juliana went to go get me an ice packs and Matt went to lay on the bed with me sitting beside him.
"He's just so annoying," I complained, "he's the definition of mental."
Matt chuckled.
"Sorry, are you good?" I asked worriedly.
"Might get some bruises but it's fine," he smiled which made my heart melt. My face was red from ear to ear.
Juliana interrupted the tension. She gave me an ice pack and I put it on Matthew's cheek. He half smiled at me. Juliana left the room. I was holding two ice packs, one on my face and one holding Matt's. We talked for a bit . He then got up and leaned forward and..