john shelby blurb #1

The slamming of the front door had John waking up from his deep slumber on the sofa, his hands turning into a fist so he could rub his eyes until he was moderately more awake. He looked over to where you stood in the doorway, a stack of paperwork in your hands and a frown plastered onto your face as you placed your shoes by the fireplace.

"What's up with you?" John asked, flipping his body so he was now sat up on the sofa. John held his arms out, signalling for you to come over and give him a cuddle but you waved your free hand in the air as you murmured about having work to do for Tommy. "Fuck work, fuck me instead."

"John," you warned, pointing your finger in his direction as you strolled lazily over towards the dinner table, knowing full well that his offer was a lot more tempting. "I can probably get this all done within the next few hours and then I promise that you have me all to yourself."

John whined and slumped back down on the sofa. You took a quick moment to look over at him; his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, his hair all dishevelled and his suspenders hanging low. "Been here all day waiting for you and you won't even come over and give me a kiss," he complained, a counterfeit annoyance added to his tone as he spoke. "One kiss and then I promise that I won't piss you off for the rest of the night."

"We both know that's not true," you replied, not looking up from the work in front of you in fear that you would be straight over to the sofa and straddling your husband's lap. "I thought you were making dinner anyway? I don't smell anything cooking..."

With a huff, John stood up and moved over so he was stood behind your chair. You leaned back into his touch a little, the back of your head resting against his stomach while you read over a contract Tommy had asked you to look over. You could feel John's wandering hands, his firm hands that were massaging your shoulders an innocent enough action to anyone was to walk into your home unannounced but you knew your husband well enough to know that he was planning on taking his actions further like always.

"Dinner," was all your said as you tilted your head backwards to look up at John, the pencil in your hand dropping to the table when John moved his hand to your throat, holding you in place. "I'm hungry."

John leaned down slightly and kiss your mouth, an innocent peck that of course had you wanting more now you had received the first taste. "So am I." Another kiss was pressed to your cheek, moving further down until he reached your neck and he was practically leaning across your body. "Like I said, come and fuck me, yeah? It's been nearly two weeks since I've had you spread across that bed."

You lightly pushed John away at his words, a wide grin on your face as you contemplated the idea. "And whose fault would that be? It's your brother that's got me running around Birmingham doing all of his work for him. I'm shattered by the end of the day."

John nodded and moved around so he was sat on top of the table, his hand reaching out to grab yours. "I'm going to have a word with Tommy when I go back to work and tell him that he needs to give you a break because I am missing my girl." John's caring smile vanished as he pulled you up, your body falling into his and you were only held up by his arm circling your waist to keep you in place. "So, upstairs?"