Secrets..

Hunter's POV
It's the day after the party and today I'm gonna be honest with Lauren and give her the papers and tell her that I've been talking to another girl behind her back. I'm in the kitchen sitting at the table and Lauren is in the bathroom getting ready for the day.
Lauren's POV
I'm in the bathroom getting ready for the day and when I get done I walk to the kitchen and see Hunter sitting there and I walk past him to get a drink out of the fridge.
"Lauren?"
"What do you need Hunter?"
"Can you sit so we can talk I have something I need to talk to you about"
I turn around and I sit across from him.
"Lauren we've been having problems lately and I know it's not good for the kids to see us arguing and I think we need to get a divorce"
I looked at him for a bit.
"Lauren? Are you ok?"
"Hunter I think I have to agree because I don't want our kids growing up thinking arguing is good for them"
"I also want to tell you that I've been talking to a girl behind your back and she's one of your friends"
"Which friend?"
"Anastasia" (I know she's to old for him but let's pretend they are around the same age)
"Well since we are being honest I've been talking to Sammy behind your back and if or when we split him and I were talking about getting back together"
"Me and Stas have been talking about getting together when you and I split"
"Well do you have the divorce papers?"
Hunter's POV
I slide the papers across the table to Lauren and she signs for them and she pays half of the divorce and I pay them other half.
"Well ok I'm gonna go hand these papers in and for now we'll share custody of the kids and you can keep them for the next two weeks and we'll go back and forth"
"Hunter I have another thing I have to tell you"
I sit down and motion for her to continue.
"I'm pregnant with Sammy's kid"
I was shocked at first.
"So you had an affair with Sammy?"
Lauren nods.
"Well it's only fair because I had one with Stas"
Her and I get up and hug I mean we do still care about each other but we need to go out separate ways but still have a good relationship with each other for our kids.
I leave to turn the papers in and it's official I'm not married anymore.
Lauren's POV
I'm officially not a married woman and I am a little upset but yet I'm not because with the problems him and I were having it was a good choice to get a divorce. I get to keep the house and apparently Hunter found a place already with Stas and I'm gonna call Sammy and tell him but I don't think I should tell him over the phone.
*call with Sammy*
Sammy: hey babe how are you doing?
Me: I'm good but I have something I need to tell you can you come over
Sammy: sure I'm on my way
Me: ok see you when you get here
*call ended*
I went and checked on the kids the girls and Asher were playing in the backyard. We had a fence put up around the pool area so that the girls can play outside in the backyard and I wouldn't have to worry about anything happening.
I heard a knock at the door and went and opened up the door and it was Sammy I let him in and I hugged him.
*************************************************
The End. I will make a sequel to this story but this time it'll be about Sammy and Lauren being together but Hunter will still be part of it since they do have kids together.