Its Time!!!

*9 months along*
Emilia's POV
I was doing to dishes since Kian decided to go hang out with Hunter. Lauren was helping me since she knows how it feels like doing dishes being 9 months pregnant. It's just Lauren and I because Hunter's mom took the twins and Asher for the day.
I have been having contractions all week and I'm due anytime now.
As I'm doing dishes I feel my pants get wet. The contractions get worse.
"Um...Lauren?"
She looks at me.
"Yeah?"
"I...think...my...water...broke"
Lauren has a scared look in her face. She ran me and Kian's and got the bag I packed just in case I went into labor. She got her car keys and a towel.
"What's with...the towel?"
"To put on your seat I'm not get my seats wet"
I laugh.
"Ok well we better get going"
Lauren helps me to the car. She opens my door and puts the towel down and careful helps me in. She ran to the other side and got in. She opens her phone and calls Kian.
Lauren's POV
As I'm starting the car and pulling out of the driveway I'm calling Kian to tell him to meet us at the hospital.
*call with Kian*
Kian: hello?
Me: Kian you and Hunter need to meet me and Emilia at the hospital
Kian: what? What happened?
Me: Emilia went into labor while doing dishes and I got everything and helped her to the car and I'm on the way to hospital but I'm almost there so you and Hunter get here as fast as you guys can but don't speed
Kian: ok see you guys in a bit
*end of call*
Kian's POV
I hang up the phone and quickly run to the car. Hunter and I were at the park relaxing.
"Where are you going bro?" Hunter says
"Emilia went into labor and Lauren you and I to meet her and Emilia at the hospital so hurry up and get in the car"
He runs to the car and gets in. I start he car and pull out of the car. I'm trying to get to the hospital as fast as I can without running into people or speeding.
"Kian relax if Emilia has the baby before we get there Lauren is there to be with her"
"Hunter I want to be there when my first child is born"
"She has a bit to give birth we don't need to get into wreck please be careful"
I start relaxing knowing Hunter has been through this twice and knows how to keep me calm.
Lauren's POV
I get the hospital and help Emilia out of the car and quickly and carefully walk her in the hospital.
I sit Emilia down on a chair and go to the counter.
"Hey my friend Emilia Lopez is in labor"
The nurse gets me a wheelchair for Emilia and calls for a doctor.
A male nurse comes over to help me get Emilia in the wheelchair. He holds the wheelchair and I go over and help Emilia stand and get into the wheelchair.
The male nurse takes Emilia and I follow them into a room. The male muse gets the bed ready and gets a gown for Emilia.
"Puts this on and I'll be back in to get ur IV in and get you hooked up to the machines when your ready push call button it's hanging in the bed and I'll come back in" he looked at me and smiles and winks.
I smile and go back to helping Emilia.
Hunter and I have been fighting this week he's been staying at Kian's mom's house with Kian and I'm still not gonna flirt with the male nurse. I'm not ready to see Hunter but Hunter and Kian have been together this whole week so Kian can tell Hunter how I'm doing when he talks to me.
Emilia takes her clothes off but stays in just her bra. I help her out on her gown and lay her in the bed. Emilia grabs the call button and presses it and the male nurse comes in.
"Sorry for not introducing myself I'm Brent and I'll be your nurse if you need anything I'll get it for you"
"I'm Emilia" Emilia says.
The male nurse smiles then looks at me.
"How about you?" He says as he gets out the IV and everything he needs.
"I'm Lauren"
He nods at me.
He pulls out the IV needle and I got wide eyed. I hate needles.
Emilia looks scared.
"Ok Emilia I ant you to look away from needle and maybe it will help you not feel a thing"
Emilia looks away and he sticks it in her hand.
"Get it over with already I hate needles"
I start laughing and so does Brent.
"Emilia is done and over with" I say
She looks back and looks.
"Your right Brent I didn't feel a thing"
"Probably because you looked away or being you were in shock and can't feel a thing when your in shock"
"Could possibly be the shocked one"
I laugh harder. I hear the door open and look back and see Kian come in.
I move out of the way so he can be next to Emilia. He leans down and kisses her.
"You must be the father" Brent says
Kian looks at him and nods.
Brent extends his hand out to him.
"I'm Brent I'm Emilia's nurse"
"I'm Kian Emilia's fiancée and Lauren's friend"
I roll my eyes and then hear the door again. I look back so does Brent and I see Hunter.
I sigh and try to act normal.
Hunter walks over to me and slightly smiles.
"Hey" he says quietly
"Hi" I say quietly
Brent interrupts
"Hey I'm Brent Emilia's nurse"
"Hi I'm Hunter Emilia's friend and Lauren's husband"
Brent frowns.
He looks at Emilia.
"If you need anything don't be afraid to push the call button"
Emilia smiles and Brent goes to leave.
"Guys I'll be right back" I say
I walk out of the room.
"Hey Brent"
He looks back.
"Yeah?"
"Why did you get upset when Hunter said he was my husband?"
"I wanted to ask you on a date"
"Can't we just be friends because there is nothing wrong with being friends"
"Sure if you want" he pulls out a pen and notepad and writes his number down and hands it to me.
I grab it and fold it and put it in my back packet so that no one can see it.
I walk back into the room and walk over to Emilia.
"How you feeling?"
"Contractions suck how did you go through twice?"
I laugh.
"The second time wasn't as bad as the first time"
She laughs.
I look over at Hunter and see him stareing at me.
I walk over to him. He stands up since he was sitting on the couch that was in the room.
"Hunter?"
"Yeah?"
I sit down and so does he.
"I hate fighting we've been fighting for a week"
"I was thinking the same thing"
"Will you please move back to the house?"
"Of course"
He leans in and I lean in I stop and look at him. He opens his eyes and smiles. He pulls me closer and connects our lips.
Emilia's POV
After a while of waiting a girl doctor comes in with Brent following.
"Hey I'm Emilia I'm your doctor today my name is Dr. Anderson or you can just call Callie" she says and smiles.
"I need to check how many centimeters you are"
I lay still and she checks.
"Ok Emilia I'm gonna go get ready and be right back in because you are ready to give birth to your baby" she say as she gets up and leaves.
She walks back in fully dressed and Brent is dressed too and is getting everything ready.
"Ok dad I want you to hold one of her hands and one of her legs and friend (Lauren) I want you to hold the other hand and leg and I want you to dab her head with this rag" she says as she hands Hunter a rag.
"Emilia when you a contraction comes and your ready to put I want you to push"
*skip the birth*
Brent gets my baby girl ready and cleaned and hands her to me.
Brent got close to Lauren and I noticed he keep stareing at her.
*skip to making the birth certificate*
Name: Blake Ivy Lawley
Birthday: September 2, 2018
Birth place: Los Angles, California
Gender: Female
Height: 20 inches
Weight: 7.7 pounds
Mother: Emilia Marie Lawley
Father: Kian Robert Lawley
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
A/N: the baby's birthday had the same Birthday as Kian!!!