Prelude

My name is Jessica Anderson. I'm a 20 years old Caucasian college student with long black hair and dark purple eyes. Growing up, my mom always told me that my eyes were like beautiful amatheysts. I mean, i can understand why! Oh! By the way, I'm also a hermaphrodite, a female born with both sexual organs of males and females. Boom! Bomb drop! LOL! *Ahem* Anyway! Your probably wondering why im telling you all this huh? Dont worry, we'll get to that soon enough! So, as you can probably guess, being a hermaphrodite was pretty akward growing up. My parents, bless their hearts, always tried to treat me like a normal kid, but over the years at every school i went to, sooner or later rumors would start up about the freak goth girl whos got a dick. After that, I'd change schools. Over the years i learned to stop socializing with people, that way they don't get too close and learn my secret. It got really hard after puberty, and you know how that goes! *Sigh* Que the awkward "the Talk", learning the diffrence between boys and girls and my sexuality. Unsurprisingly, it turned out i was a lesbian. My parents were...surprised, since they were Christian, and i was too! But...well...yeah... Then comes the whole...personal amusement stuff and..... the school i was cureently enrolled in somehow found out about it and i was kicked out of high school! A few years later, bouncing between jobs and with some help from my parents, i was finally barely able to raise enough money to go to college! But this story isnt about that....Nope! This story is about redemption, second chances, finding yourself, facing your fears, doing whats right, and finding true love.

Author's Note: Hey guys! I hope you enjoy my prelude for my new original story titled: Dark Angel's Love! Any suggestions and advice will be helpful for future refence and i hope you enjoy, as this is my first official story!